The best Manchester hotspots to view when you're out of the office
If you live in or have visited the city of Manchester, you will know all of the amazing sights and attractions that it has to offer, many for free. It is undoubtedly a hub of creativity and media activity, but which are the best places to visit?
It is these attractions that have made Manchester an ideal location for company headquarters, as they give office employees something to do when they are not at work. In fact the following is a list of the key attractions, hand-selected by staff at www.NeedOfficeSpace.com:
1. Art Galleries, such as The Whitworth: Completely free to enter, this gallery contains approximately 55,000 items in its collection, as well as often controversial exhibits. A short while ago, My reason for the visit to this gallery was to view an exhibit called 'Kinderzimmer', designed by Gregor Schneider, which was a simple, bare room in pitch black darkness, save for an eerily lit up room that solely contained a child's mattress that appeared dirty. An interesting exhibit, though undeniably weird.
2. Manchester Museum: Managed by the University of Manchester, it does not cost anything to enter and has recently been awarded as one of the UK's most popular university museums. It features about six million items within, such as a selection of animal bones, models, dinosaur bones and an array of items from different periods. Inexpensive, interesting and unforgettable!
3. Gig venues, such as the Manchester Academy: If you like music and keep up to date with new band, then Manchester Academy is the place to go. Music has played an integral part of making Manchester the cultural icon that it has become and this Academy simply reinforces that fact. Featuring a strong roster of different bands such as Basshunter, Bloody Beetroots and Ash, this is a fantastic venue for gigs and always produces an electric atmosphere.
4. Trafford Centre: The Trafford Centre frequently attracts shoppers from around the country (and sometimes the world!) to the wide array of stores inside. This centre is perfect for the average worker, working in Manchester serviced offices, according to www.NeedOfficeSpace.com experts. With an extensive range of high-quality premium shops (and independent, smaller outlets), this centre will be a delight for every shopper who visits.
5. Lush landscapes: Whilst many might think that Manchester is an industrial and grey city, it boasts lush greenery, fantastic landscapes and a number of noteworthy parks. Heaton Park is a perfect example of a fantastic attraction, with great attractions such as fine cafe and playgrounds for the kids, this is a great place to unwind and take in some fresh air. There is an array of other parks, some of which might feature facilities equipped for skateboarding.
Whilst there is nothing better than exploring Manchester yourself and discovering your particular favourites, these factors can help you to have a highly enjoyable experience.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Free advice on Manchester office space for rent using our business directory of commercial Manchester serviced offices to let.