Why the state of Texas could be great for a company on the look out for office premises
Closing down your office to move to a new office is a big decision for any company. Turnkey offices, cubicles, suites, window offices, conference rooms, then there is all the other stuff such as, the car parking facilities and the local area.
So if you are considering making the move to a new office then you might be surprised to find out that Texas could have everything your business needs. Warm, humid and extremely large; Texas is a really great location for almost any business.
There's San Antonio, Fort Worth, Dallas, Houston and Austin, which are great locations for commercial property in the Texas area.
But let's go into a little more detail and cover some more of the specific advantages of leasing Texas office space. So read on and look through some of the key benefits.
1. Texas has a capital with an increasingly large population and economy. The capital of Texas, Austin, has a population that has most recently been estimated to be around 800,000 people, so you will therefore have a wealth of customers or potential employees. The city of Austin was also christened 2nd Best Big City in "Best Places to Live" by Money magazine 5 years ago and according to the holiday magazine Travel it is number 1 on a survey of big cities with really friendly people.
2. There is a lot of Texas office space and it is of great quality. Stylish interiors, affordable pricing and versatile floor space make Texas a premium location of office space in south of America. Perhaps this explains why Texas is the location of the headquarters of 3 of the Fortune 500 companies - Freescale Semiconductor, Forestar Group and Whole Foods Market.
3. The weather in Texas is absolutely amazing. In fact, it has an almost tropical climate means that it experiences mild winters and hotter summers. This makes it great for company employees who hate the cold and would prefer to work somewhere a little warmer. By living in Texas your workers and their families could also be happier because it has a climate that is ideal for all the family. It can also give your employees the chance to fit a pool and get their money's worth out of it.
4. The state of Texas is a fantastic choice for technology and defence companies due to a recent upsurge of Texan graduates from the local university. This has lead to the state becoming a major player in the technology sector and being the location for a lot of large scale technology companies such as Google, AMD and Apple. This means that Texas and the surrounding area is therefore ideal for creating networking opportunities. For example, my friends company took a Dallas Office and it really opened up a lot of opportunities for the company.
5. The art, music and culture in various Texas cities are unrivalled. There is a motto for the state capital of Texas, Austin, which is "The Live Music Capital of the World", this one phrase seems to sum up the atmosphere in the city. Austin also has a great night-life, especially on 6th Street and the city's annual film and music festival, South by Southwest, attracts an endless amount of tourists every year. And you should remember that such a large amount of tourists means a large amount of potential customers.
So even though Texas may not be the highest profile location in the world, such as Japan, but it really is a great choice for real estate for a business.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dallas Office - Writing is my number one passion and I've always shown a flair for it and I have been quick to learn a range of writing techniques. I am highly skilled at all aspects of technical writing on top of coming up with outstanding creative copy. I have gained experience writing for pleasure prior to my current position.