Solar Fairy Christmas Lights LED Guide
Solar Fairy Lights create fantastic eco friendly Christmas decorations, feel good ambience for parties and weddings and are versatile enough to use outdoors from camping to garden landscaping. This Solar Fairy Lights checklist will help you understand how to choose good quality solar powered fairy lights.
Christmas is fast approaching and so is the festive season. LED Solar Fairy lights provide a perfect outdoor lighting solution to help create the perfect atmosphere for a party. No mains power is required so they can be hung anywhere outdoors.
Solar fairy lights are also perfect for other outdoor lighting requirements, in the garden, decorating restaurants and cafes, pergolas patios and verandahs, camping, weddings, birthdays, and any other special celebration.
Please find below a useful guide to selecting the best quality Solar Fairy Christmas lights.
Solar Fairy Lights Checklist
1. Check the grade of LED used to ensure your lights shine brightly at night – look for the description “ultra bright” LED’s.
2. Does the unit have extra features like a timer switch or different lighting modes? These assist with flexible lighting solutions
3. Ensure your solar lights are powered with Ni-MH batteries which last up to 3 times longer than Ni-Cd (lead acid) batteries. They can also be disposed of more safely than Ni-Cd batteries. Ni-MH batteries have a “non-memory effect” which means they will continue to charge on cloudy days. The battery performance will not be diminished by partial charges as can occur with lead acid batteries.
4. Ensure the use of original solar cells & not fragmented pieces that come in cheaper models. This ensures consistency of solar cell operation & faster charging times enabling your lights to last longer.
5. Bigger is better for solar panels: look for 10+ solar strips to ensure efficient charging.
6. The solar panel should use EVA laminated encapsulation, which has strong UV-resistance and a lifetime of 10 years. Cheaper models often use an epoxy resin: average life span of 2 years.
If you are looking for an easy way to light up your next celebration, wedding, party, Christmas in July (or December) or to add something a little different to your landscaping, veranda or patio, then Solar Fairy Lights are a great choice.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Jenny Craig runs website Solar Party Shop and is passionate about Solar Fairy Lights