Foot Care-The Way to Happy Feet
The best way to clean it is once every week. I am talking about cleaning the feet and nails, but for those who are indulged in activities there is designated care for feet to keep it less pain just li...
The best way to clean it is once every week. I am talking about cleaning the feet and nails, but for those who are indulged in activities there is designated care for feet to keep it less pain just like in the case sprains. Foot pain that is felt longer will not be relieve easily with foot care no matter how much you pamper your feet, you need to wait a little longer also for it to get relief.
As the saying goes, ‘the longer you take action, the longer is the outcome’, this is basically with foot care. If you take for granted the pain you felt on your feet, relief may not come easily also. The truth is you need to wait couple of days for complete pain healing after doing foot care. To get a total pain relief you need to the following:
· When you purchase a shoes, especially high heel shoes, buy only those that can provide full support. The design may not be well appreciated if you are not comfortable with the shoes. Foot care includes buying a comfortable shoe.
· Use a quality support insoles. The problem with heel shoes is that, it will not give you a stability support. It’s the reason why after a longer period of standing with heels, the finger toes are soared. To give a full foot care use insoles.
· Do not walked bare footed. The reason why some gets bullions on their feet is because of lack of sole support. Foot care includes something that supports your sole.
· Minimize wearing high heel shoes. Regular and daily wearing of heels can damage the muscle that support your feet and over time this may lead to even more complications such as varicose veins and deformities. Try to wear this only when necessary and if you are a working woman, try to wear flat shoes first while you are on the way to your work and wear the heeled shoes later when you get there, same also when going home and in break time.
· After a long day standing with heels, when you reach home, try to elevate your feet for 15 minutes to 30 minutes. This will give relaxation to your tired feet. Foot care also means caring for a tired muscle.
· Ice massages treatment. This kind of foot care is very refreshing. It helps feet fresh, takes away bullions and keeps your feet a bit finer and pinkish.
· Stretch feet once in a while. Foot care and exercise should go hand in hand. Extend your foot starting from the right, pointing forward making a circular motion. Do this also on the left foot. This will bring back proper blood circulation to the feet.
Foot care can prevent plenty of pains later in your life. Start early doing a foot care for a better and free pain feet.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
For more information, please visit http://www.dinodirect.com/foot-care/