How to Get Pregnant - 10 Tips to Help Get Pregnant
Copyright (c) 2008 Hope PopeThe best way to get pregnant is to live a healthy lifestyle and get your body as healthy as possible. If you are shaking your head and thinking, "I already do that", after...
Copyright (c) 2008 Hope Pope
The best way to get pregnant is to live a healthy lifestyle and get your body as healthy as possible. If you are shaking your head and thinking, "I already do that", after reading these top 10 tips to get pregnant, you might realize, you aren't as healthy as you could be. And maybe by implementing all of these tips into your lifestyle, better things will happen.
1. Stop eating foods with MSG in it. MSG has been linked to infertility. Make sure to read the labels on the back of foods. MSG is not just in most Chinese foods anymore. It is in a lot of foods now. As an added note, any kind of preservative is not good for you. When you can, eat foods without preservatives.
2. Don't eat pesticides. It sounds obvious but a lot of people don't wash their fruits and vegetables well. Buy a veggie wash. You can typically get it at Walmart or your local health store. Some supermarkets even sell it now. Remember, eating fruits and veggies is an excellent way to get a lot of needed vitamins and minerals but not if they are loaded with pesticides. Another option... a much better one... is to buy organic fruits and vegetables from your local health store. It is expensive but worth it.
3. Drink fresh vegetable juices such as carrot juice as much as possible. Vegetable juices are loaded with antioxidants... and studies have shown that an increase in antioxidants increases the sperm in men... and therefore increases the the chance of becoming pregnant. True story... there was a man who was told all of his sperm cells were killed years ago because of a bad bout with lyme's disease as well as other infections he had in his lifetime. He and his wife tried to have a baby for about 15 years but it appeared hopeless. Then he started drinking a lot of carrot juice daily (fresh carrot juice) and after about 8 months, he became fertile again... and had a beautiful healthy baby girl. As an added note... this man was 46 years old when he had a baby.
4. Make sure the man eats lots of tomato soup. A study done in August of 2007 showed that men who ate just one bowl of tomato soup a day boosted their fertility rate by 7 to 12%.
5. Do not drink tap water... and try not to cook with it as well. Use distilled water to cook. Most of the time, tap water is filled with fluoride which has been linked to lower fertility rates as well as lower sperm counts.
6. Eat as many green vegetables as possible. Everyone knows that folic acid is so important for pregnancy... so eat as much broccoli, spinach and asparagus as possible.
7. Steam your vegetables versus cooking them on the stove, grilling them or microwaving them. Steaming vegetables versus cooking them is a much better option since much more nutrients are kept intact when steaming. You can buy a steamer at Walmart or any Department store. Nowadays, you can buy steamers that will cook the whole meal for you... as some of them have 3 sections... and you can put your chicken in one area (set it for one temperature) and your vegetables in another area (and set them for a different temperature). They're great because you can just set the timer... and walk away until the meal is done.
8. Stop smoking if you do. Studies show that you decrease your chance of getting pregnant by 50% if you smoke.
10. Stop drinking alcohol. Studies show that getting pregnant is harder if you drink while pregnant.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hope Pope is the Owner of provennaturalcures.com ... a website that includes all natural cures for yeast infections, warts, moles, smoking and more. All of the cures have been proven to work.