Organic Skin Care Products - Why are they Popular?
Organic beauty products make use of organic ingredients, instead of chemicals. Some of these organic ingredients used to produce these skin care products include but are not limited to fruit enzymes, honey, oils and other plant and natural based ingredients.
Organic products contain vitamins, nutrients, antioxidants and important enzymes that are essential for rejuvenating our skin cells. Organic and natural ingredients are very essential for skin care and work as De-toxifiers (i. e) remove toxins from the skin. The demand for organic products has increased in the recent years, because they do not contain harmful chemicals and do not cause any harm to our skin.
Some of the organic face care tips are given below:
1. Jojoba oil: Jojoba oil contains high amount of tocopherols essential for skin. Jojoba oil heals our skin and maintains a youthful look. It moisturizes your skin and helps to remove wrinkles, scars and stretch marks.
2. Grape seed oil: Grape seed oil is a good antioxidant and promotes a younger looking skin. It repairs skin around eye and reduces unwanted stretch marks. It effectively reduces dark circles around your eyes.
3. Cynergy: Cynergy is a natural substance extracted from the wool of sheep. This is similar to protein present in human skin essential for rejuvenating your skin. Apply this on your face and get amazingly beautiful skin.
4. Coconut oil: Coconut oil is one of the best natural skin care product and effectively cures zits, pimples, whiteheads, blackheads. Apply a drop of coconut oil and leave it overnight, and follow this routine until the size of acne diminishes.
Coconut oil moisturizes and re-hydrates your skin.
5. Aloe Vera gel: Aloe Vera cures skin conditions like itching, dryness and wrinkles.
It is a good moisturizing agent for skin and it removes dead skin cells. Aloe Vera is rich in vitamin E and vitamin C which nourish our skin and prevent aging. Aloe Vera gel lightens the dark spots on face and helps reduce pigmentation. Aloe Vera gel contains compounds like polysaccharides, lectins, mannans and anthraquinones essential for skin health.
6. Safflower oil: The use of Safflower oil is most advisable to use when you have dry skin as it helps maintain elasticity in the skin. Safflower is said to be very beneficial for sensitive skin. It is a good source of omega-6 which helps to cure root cause of acne. To treat acne, consume cold pressed safflower oil in its raw form.
7. Rose water: Pure Rose water is obtained from the steam distillation of rose petals. It softens the dry skin and reduces dryness, peeling, scaling and other skin symptoms. Astringent property of rose water works as a good toner and moisturizer. Rose water can effectively cure acne on the face and tightens the pores.
8. Almond oil: Almond oil works as a great cleanser, facial scrub, dark circles remover and best oil for facial massage. Almond oil improves skin complexion, nourishes your skin and helps to get rid of impurities, wrinkles, dead cells. Almond oil is an all in one cosmetic for face and gives an awesome looking skin.
9. Olive oil: Olive oil is obtained from fruits of olive tree. It is an ideal choice for facial skin care because it has no side effects. Olive oil is an effective cleanser and moisturizer for face. It removes pimples and acnes from the face giving a healthy and glowing skin.
10. Neem: Neem is a good anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agent. Using Neem leaves as face pack effectively cures allergies, pimples and acne. Neem oil can also be used for facial packs. Neem is a major component for treating skin diseases in Ayurveda.
The use of organic ingredients for skin care is increasing drastically in the recent years due to their beneficial results and neutral side effects.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
For best organic face products, please visit www.essensa.com. We carry all natural skin care products for all skin types.