Premature Ejaculation-Its Types, Causes And Prevention
To understand premature ejaculation, first we have to understand what ejaculation is.
Ejaculation means the discharge of semen from the body through the penis. When your penis has hardness and you get sexually thrilled then a viscous fluid may shoot out of your penis, that is known as ejaculation.
Ejaculation is managed by the central nervous system. When a man is sexually excited, the signal go to the brain directly and when a man get the level of stimulation then the signal passes from brain to reproductive organs. This may cause semen to come out through penis, results ejaculation occurs.
Premature ejaculation or PE can be explained as a situation where a man ejaculates early during sexual intercourse. It is also known as early ejaculation and premature climax and is a common issue for men. Generally, It does not cause any physical problem but it may be vexatious situation if it makes sex less-enjoyable and may affect your relationship too. Furthermore, premature ejaculation refers to a state where a man ejaculates without control or shortly before penetration during intercourse. It may happen due to minimal sexual stimulation. As a result, both the partners get unsatisfactory amount of happiness during sexual intercourse. It is a common and curable situation through medications, counseling and sexual techniques or a mixture of all these may help in delaying ejaculation. Continue to read on to comprehend more regarding types of PE.
It may be segregated into two categories and both may play a vital role in PE.
1. Primary Premature Ejaculation: In This type of PE, the problem may happen quite frequent. In this, mostly men dealing with the problem which is psychological. For instance, if man has had a horrible sexual experience at an early age then he may have suffering from this problem. On the other side, primary premature ejaculation shows a situation where a man has always had a problem.
2. Secondary Premature Ejaculation: It refers to a condition where a man has developed the problem recently. It is also called acquired PE. The problem of secondary type may be related to physical or psychological problem and may contribute to premature ejaculation, incorporating of excessive intake of alcohol or an infection in urethra gland.
The problem of PE is many a time considered as psychological but there may be some biological causes as well which are listed below.
1. Psychological Causes: These are as follows.
• Lack of confidence.
2. Biological Causes: These may include as.
• Infection in urethra gland.
Below mentioned are few easy steps to prevent premature ejaculation, you must follow before getting into medical assistance.
1. To avoid premature ejaculation, focus on other sexual pleasures. This may lessen anxiety and support you to get better control over ejaculation.
In my point of view, you should first follow the above mentioned prevention techniques before getting into medical treatment and if none of these suggestions are working for you then you may seek for medical assistance.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hakeem Hashmi-Amroha is an indian medical practitioner with more than 15 years of extensive experience in Diagnostic & Drug preparations. He has completed his graduation in Unani Medicine & Surgery as well as Ph.D. in PSYCHOLOGY. He is currently serving as a sole in-charge of Hashmi Dawakhana in Amroha from over 20 years and has formulated more than 125 formulations of Hashmi Dawakhana. He has successfully treated thousand of patients with specialized sex care treatments.