Free Articles, Free Web Content, Reprint Articles
Thursday, November 26, 2020
 
Free Articles, Free Web Content, Reprint ArticlesRegisterAll CategoriesTop AuthorsSubmit Article (Article Submission)ContactSubscribe Free Articles, Free Web Content, Reprint Articles
 

Pros and Cons of Invisalign Aligners

Any method of treatment comes with some struggle. After all, your teeth are being shifted. We hope these pros and cons of Invisalign in McLean will help you to understand the process better.

Did you know that 35% of adults are having well-aligned front teeth? If you fall in the other 65%, you may be curious about Invisalign in McLean. Since its inception in 1997, Invisalign has quickly grown to a highly accepted practice that treats millions and millions of patients all across the globe. But, you must be aware that it is not a one-size-fits-all method. For your better understand, we have curated the most commonly discussed Invisalign pros and cons to the top problems that we hear from our patients.

Pros

Invisalign is Practically Invisible

The number one reasons patients prefer choosing Invisalign aligners over traditional metal braces are they are virtually invisible.  No more embarrassment for you over braces at age 35 or snide comments to your 9th grader from the school bully. One of the biggest advantages it offers is away in perfecting your smile without the common embarrassment that is always associated with traditional braces.

Removable

It is a known fact that one needs to put on the traditional braces until the entire process is complete. What does this mean for cleaning your teeth after that chocolate bar you grabbed for a snack or that salad you had during lunch. The truth is, a lot of work needs to be done. Food becomes easily stuck in between and around metal brackets, making the cleaning process more difficult for the bearer and further inviting an unwanted buildup of plaque.

Conversely, Invisalign aligners can be easily removed for proper cleaning thereby ensuring to inhibit any plaque damaging your teeth. Another exciting benefit is you can eat whatever you want – there are no exceptions. Corn on the cob, caramel, popcorn – grab whatever you like.

Comfortable

Metallic braces not only create more emergencies from a broken bracket or poking wire, but they are also just uncomfortable. The metals continuously rubbing against the side of your mouth causes discomfort, irritation, and even sores. On the other hand, Invisalign has a smooth plastic surface that produces no irritation to the mouth lining.

Safe

The toxins released in the mouth through metal braces have always provided controversy to health professionals. But, Invisalign in McLean offers a solution to the whole problem with BPA-free plastic liners that are free from any harmful toxins.

Cons

Excellent Cooperation

The thumb rule is you need to abide by the dentist’s rules for your Invisalign aligners to get the desired outcome. On average, you need to wear the aligners for 22 hours daily.

Before meals aligners need to be removed

You have to remove the aligners before eating or drinking except water. While some of you think it as a nuisance, some patients have undergone a weight loss as they did not eat as often during the day.

Cleaning Teeth Frequently

You have to floss and brush thoroughly after consuming any food. Initially, you will be annoyed by doing thisArticle Search, but many patients have witnessed an unexpected benefit of teeth whitening and improved oral health during Invisalign treatment due to frequent cleaning.

Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com

ABOUT THE AUTHOR


McLean Healthy Smiles offers oral health services such as implants, Invisalign, scaling and root planning, mouthguards, fillings, crowns, dentures, bonding, extractions, oral cancer screening, etc. in McLean, Vienna, Arlington, and Falls Church, VA. To know more, visit mcleanhealthysmiles.com/about-us.



Health
Business
Finance
Travel
Technology
Home Repair
Computers
Marketing
Autos
Entertainment
Education
Family
Law
Communication
Other
ECommerce
Sports
Home Business
Self Help
Internet
Partners


Page loaded in 0.064 seconds