Some important very early pregnancy symptoms
They say pregnancy completes a woman. It not only heralds physical changes but also brings about an emotional change in a woman’s perspective. The very physical aspect that one is responsible for the ...
1. Your basal temperature is going to be slightly elevated after ovulation. This change in temperature can be noticed as early as within two days of ovulation and is one of the very early pregnancy symptoms. The basal temperature can be measured by a special thermometer which helps us in determining your pregnancy.
2. Another subtle change which can be missed out is enlargement of breasts. Due to certain hormonal changes it is often noticed that the nipples darken in anticipation of the new life forming inside you. This is a very delicate change which might be overlooked by many.
3. Increased fatigue is another indicator. Today’s lifestyle is so stressful that a lot of times one feels fatigued and stressed and may not attribute the fatigue to being pregnant. A good night’s sleep can restore your body but fatigue is such that it sleep will not resolve it. Higher levels of fatigue indicate that you are pregnant.
4. Morning sickness which occurs in majority women while being pregnant is another good indicator announcing the arrival of another life. Morning sickness is often accompanied by nausea and vomiting. One should keep oneself thoroughly hydrated at all times till the morning sickness phase passes away. Due to the hormonal changes taking place in the body women experience this nausea.
5. A lot of pregnant women also experience constipation. Due to the increased levels of progesterone in the body the digestive system becomes sluggish thus resulting in constipation. But most of the times this symptom is ignored as it is attributed to any other lifestyle changes or eating habits.
Being pregnant is nature’s way of saying that you are a complete woman. Along with that one has to be insightful and intuitive to the physical changes undergoing in the body to ensure that you have a healthy pregnancy. So the moment you see very early pregnancy symptoms take utmost care of yourself as well as the little being.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Read in this article about some important very early pregnancy symptoms. You can also read about first symptom of pregnancy by visiting Onlymyhealth.