The Natural Way To Stop Hair Fall
If you are one of those people who are looking for ways to stop hair fall, then you might be interested to know some of the natural ways of dealing with hair loss.
For hundreds of year, herbs have been the source of healing and treating thousands of different ailments and maladies. Studies reveal that there are evidences that some herbs have qualities and properties that help stop hair fall as well as promote hair growth.
* Ginkgo Biloba is an herb which has properties to help improve blood circulation to the scalp. Because of this effect, herbalists feel that the extra circulation of the blood brings more nutrients to the hair follicles, thereby promoting hair growth.
* Algae or seaweed has been known to contain important minerals, vitamins and amino acids that are helpful in hair regrowth. Seaweed such as Atlantic Kelp has been used for helping with hair growth because of its anti-oxidant property which is comparable to Vitamin E — a vitamin which helps rejuvenate the scalp tissues.
* Ginseng is an herb to help stop hair fall. Ginseng is well-known for its benefits in regulating cellular metabolism and by promoting vascular circulation.
* He Shou Wu is an ancient Chinese herb used for years to help in the treatment of hair loss or thinning hair. This herb has been shown to actually help grow deeper and stronger hair follicles.
* Stinging Nettle is an herb that blocks testosterone from converting into dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is the main cause of hair loss among men and women.
* Dong Quai is a traditional Chinese herb that contains phytoestrogens that reduce the formation of DHT. Phytoestrogens is believed to stop hair fall and promote hair regrowth.
* Saw Palmetto is an herb that contains free fatty acids and phytosterols, which block the formation of DHT in the scalp, thereby creating a good environment for the optimum development of the hair follicles.
* Capsicum is a type of hot pepper which stimulates hair growth by at least half an inch and increases blood flow to the scalp.
There are other herbs that have shown to be effective in preventing hair loss and re-growing hair but the list could go on and on.
There is no scientific proof that herbs help achieve your goals with preventing hair loss, but sometimes nature provides us with natural medications that are more beneficial compared to other chemical products in the market . If you are battling with hair loss problems, then there is nothing to lose by trying out a few all-natural hair loss remedies.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR