The Top 7 Weight Loss Tips to get you into shape for this holiday season
The top 7 ways on how to lose weight safely ready for the upcoming holiday season. Lose those extra pounds now and look great for the festive season.
Isn't it amazing how quickly this year has gone. Christmas holidays are quickly approaching and we all know what that means! Food, food and more glorious food. Cocktails and deserts laden with calories and carbs. Plenty of parties and festive neighbors dropping in with a gift basket of cookies. Whilst this is all so irresistible, you still want to be able to fit into that size 8 dress as you attend parties and host gatherings. Why do things have to be so difficult. You want to look good whilst also enjoying that christmas cheer. Now is the time to act and shed any extra pounds you've got, so you'll still look great by the time New Year's rolls around.
Integrate all of these methods into your daily diet starting now and you will lose weight. More than likely it will probably mean you will have to adopt habits you're not quite used to, but if it works, why complain. These seven ways to lose weight may even become a new way of healthy eating, which will pay dividends for the rest of your life.
So without any further ado, Here are the top seven ways to lose weight for the festive season:
1. Are you used to eating three square meals a day? Well change those eating habits and start eating five or six small meals. You wont suffer from any hunger pangs and your stomach will shrink, not expecting a large amount of food at any given time. The end result? You'll eat much less over the course of a whole day. Naturally, make sure you choose healthy foods low in fat.
2. Drink a glass of water whilst you are preparing your food. Try dressing it up with a spritz of lemon or lime juice, but make sure you drink it! The water will give your stomach a sensation of being full and will also clean up your kidneys and flush out toxins, giving you glowing skin and enhancing your appearance.
3. Make sure you eat slowly! Whilst it is known that people who eat less as well as eating slowly tend to live longer than those who wolf down huge amounts of food, this third essential component of ways to lose weight quickly will pay off right away. Your aperitif of water will start your digestive system on the right track, while eating slowly will give your stomach a chance to appreciate the amount you've consumed.
4. Eat smaller portions. This may seem like a no-brainer but when you are looking for ways to lose weight, many people try to fool themselves into believing that a huge steak won't hurt. Instead, you are better off savoring every bite of a 4 ounce portion, following rules 1 through 3. You will be pleasantly surprised at how satisfying that small portion can be.
5. Make sure you eat plenty of fiber. The best thing is that you can have a good size helping of vegetables for one meal. Insoluble fiber requires more calories to be burned than you consume in the process of digestion. This is certainly one of the least painful and most healthy ways to lose weight quickly. Try using some seasonings available at the supermarket to make those veggies something you will actually want to eat!
6. Definitely avoid fatty meats and cholesterol building fried foods. Try making a list of your favorite types of fish and eat plenty of them. Choose lean pork cuts or skinned, broiled chicken, ones that will suit your taste.
7. My last tip on 7 ways to lose weight fast is to EXERCISE. Yes, I know you have heard it before, but it is essential to your weight loss regimen. Even if you can't drag yourself out for a jog around the park why not try something as simple as getting your house ship shape and ready for the holidays. So run that vacuum like you have never before. Apply vigorous elbow grease to ovens, the fridge and bathrooms!
Make sure you paste these guidelines on ways to lose weight quickly up on the fridge, at eye level. You will be looking great for the holidays and you never know, you may actually keep that weight off.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
More health related articles can be found at http://health.moreinformationon.com. Brett Muscio writes and publishes articles and stories on a range of subjects relating to health and fitness.