Things You Will Like About The Best Over The Counter Night Cream And Things You Will Not
A night cream is an essential part of an effective skincare regimen. You can compare night creams in pharmacies and you will find a lot of brands. I will tell you some useful guidelines so that you can select the best over the counter night cream for yourself!
My personal preference while selecting the best over the counter night cream, is very different from the conventional form. I do not prefer to buy from local pharmacies or supermarkets. It is indeed an essential thing to compare night creams before I make the crucial decision of buying one.†
I can get much higher quality products through the internet especially now at a time when so much useful information is available at a click of a button. Internet has made researching quality unbiased information on almost anything so easy.
When you compare night creams, there are two fundamental yardsticks to check the ingredients used in the best over the counter night cream -
1) There should not be any ingredients that are medically proven to be harmful to your skin. You might be shocked to know that a lot of night creams do have such ingredients.
2) There should be such natural ingredients that are scientifically proven in their medicinal qualities of anti aging and skin rejuvenation.
And the best over the counter night cream would be the one which is made up of such natural ingredients that are highly effective in countering skin aging and also reversing the effects of aging like wrinkles, sagging skin and age spots.
Now, let me throw some light on the above factors so you can compare night creams.
These are the ingredients that you should strictly avoid and guard against in the best over the counter night cream you choose for yourself -
1) Mineral Oils - These are cheap substitutes used in place of natural moisturizers in night creams. They provide temporary skin moisturization, but after that they clog the pores and cause acne breakouts, allergies and inflammation.
2) Parabens - These are a class of preservatives. They improve the shelf life of skin care products, but they are known to cause cancer.
3) Fragrances - These are added in night creams so that they smell nice. But the downside is that they are created out of harmful chemicals. Thus they should be avoided at all cost. Fragrances are known to trigger skin allergies, rashes and irritations.
You can check out the complete list of such harmful ingredients that play havoc on our skin health on my website. These are clearly the ingredients to avoid while looking for the best over the counter night cream.
Now I will give you some pointers on effective natural substances to look for while you compare night creams.
It would be worth while to look for natural plant based moisturizing oils. Like grape seed oil and macadamia oil. These oils complement the skin moisture retention very well and are easily absorbable by the skin. They don't leave a sticky, greasy feeling behind.
Maracuja Oil is also another effective natural oil. It is derived from the extract of the Passion fruit from the Amazon in Brazil. This oil does a wonderful job of balancing the oil secretion in our skin. It is suitable for all skin types - oily, dry or combination.
When you compare night creams based on what role it can play in your skin rejuvenation, there is no other effective ingredient for removing years from your skin than Functional Keratin. This amazing protein blend does the amazing job of restarting the production of collagen and elastin in your skin naturally.
Functional Keratin can be found at present only in the very best over the counter night cream. These are the type of natural ingredients that you should be looking for while you compare night creams.
You can learn about such natural substances in more detail in my website. This information clearly gives you an upper edge in choosing the best over the counter night cream that gives you creamy, smooth and young skin for many years naturally.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
DR Nisha V Kumar is a Natural Skincare Expert and a passionate advocate of natural skin care. Visit her website now to find out cutting edge, anti-aging skin care products she recommends after comprehensive research: http://www.beautiful-healthy-skin.com