Tips on Teeth Whitening
Teeth Whitening is the process of removing stains and discoloration from teeth and improving their colour through a bleaching process to make them “whiter”
Teeth Whitening Options
1. Laser Teeth Whitening : is a one hour procedure at a cosmetic dental practice
2. Home Teeth Whitening : this is when custom fit trays are made and used at home over 1 to 2 weeks.
Top tips on Teeth Whitening:
1. Find out as much information about Teeth Whitening before going ahead. Find out which system a Cosmetic Dentist uses and ensure that if having Laser Whitening that the correct Laser will be used and not the blue light used to set fillings hard. There are different laser teeth whitening systems out there so do your research before going ahead.
2. Teeth Whitening is a procedure that should always be carried out under the supervision of a dentist. Avoid the beauty salon teeth whitening procedures.
3. Your teeth may experience some degree of sensitivity with hot and cold during the teeth whitening treatment. We recommend you use Sensodyne toothpaste in place of your normal toothpaste whilst whitening your teeth. If you still have sensitivity then also reduce the amount of gel you are putting into the teeth whitening trays. It may take a little longer to whiten your teeth but at least you will be comfortable.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Perfect Smile Spa based in Hornchurch, 30 minutes from central London is one of the leading teeth whitening dental practices in the UK. All Cosmetic dentists at Perfect Smile Spa are fully qualified and registered with the General Dental Council. If you are considering teeth whitening Perfect Smile Spa can be contacted for a free consultation on 01708 442114