What Can We Do to Prevent Aging
Prevention is better than cure. The same goes to aging process. One of the common hopes among us is to consume a pill that will prevent aging. That would be a great invention to have however for the mean time, let us look at what are the measures that we can take to prevent the aging process.
1. Opt for water instead of carbonated drink. In contrast to popular belief, drinking carbonated or juice will contribute more calories than eating. Another plus point of this step is that water will also keep our body hydrated.
2. Quit smoking as all of us already know, this habit will lead to cancer.
3. Daily exercise of 20 minutes will make your body fresher. Some activities that you can consider are walking, cycling, and swimming.
4. Consume more fruits and vegetables. Make a point in your daily diet to eat fruits and vegetables with every meal. These are sources for antioxidants that will help to slow the aging process. One thing to be considered is to eat a variety color of vegetables and fruits, for example, grapes, carrots and spinach.
5. Do not over expose yourself to the sun. Always remember to apply sunscreen with minimum SPF 15 before going out. This will prevent damage to your skin due to exposure to the sun. If you intended to have a tanned skin, apply the tan lotion which will protect your skin from the hazardous UV while at the same time gives you a better tanning effect.
6. Always relax your mind and body by spending some time alone. This will help to reduce stress and promotes towards a slower aging process.
If you are disciplined in carrying out all the previous six steps, you will be surprised in the effect towards your body. Your body will be more fresh which keeps you more energetic and results in a longer life.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Anti Aging Treatment - Read more about daily anti aging skin care and anti aging tips for your skin.