Women; Stop Losing Your Hair!
When women start losing their hair in clumps it is far more traumatic for them than it is for men. There is a solution if you know where to find it. Follow this great advice for hair loss prevention and cure...
When you wash your hair and it starts falling out in clumps, then no doubt you will panic because hair loss is the last thing your want happening to you! Sometimes you will wake up in the morning and find more loose hairs than normal on your pillow which may also alarm you. The reasons for your hair loss as a woman are pretty varied, but there is a real solution when you know where to find it. Considering that hair loss is more horrifying in women than in men; they feel more targeted by society and extremely more conscious as a result of it. Hair care all over the world for women, more so than men, is a gigantic industry, and society puts pressure on women to always look beautiful which means a healthy head of hair. It is women that have coined the saying: ‘Bad hair day!’
Natural Hair Loss in Women
Some women that experience hair loss during, or immediately following pregnancy or after surgery should not panic because this hair loss is natural, though obviously not desirable. Birth control pills, menopause, and age, as well as constant harsh hair care and chemical dyes, can all result in hair loss. When you change these lifestyle factors, your body will come back to its natural balance in a short period of time, and your hair should regenerate naturally. Hair loss can also result from poor diet and fast foods, as well as stressful lifestyle factors that can be easily addressed. Whatever hair loss you are experiencing besides this however, should be properly investigated by a doctor to your mind at ease.
Unnatural Hair Loss
In many cases hair loss can be an early sign of some diseases, like diabetes or other serious illnesses, and these need to be ruled out by a doctor. When you have an itchy and scaly scalp, it is also possible that a bacterial or fungal infection is at work and hair loss will be a factor here. There are superb treatments for hair loss in women with Provillus being one of the most effective currently on the market. Using Provillus and changing certain factors to stop hair loss where you are able, is the best sensible advice. Here are a few pertinent suggestions to stop hair loss in women:
1. Discontinue the use of harsh shampoos that use chemicals such as surfactants for producing lathering because these are very tough on hair and can cause hair loss.
2. Reduce heavy hair drying and styling. Let your hair dry naturally often or change your hair style that does away for the need of curling and harsh blow waving
3. Stop dyeing your hair and treating it so much with hair care products. Too much of this will damage your hair, and, as it is brushed or combed, greater hair loss will be the undesirable result.
4. Eat properly; it is important to follow a well-balanced diet with plenty of liquids and water. Eating foods that have high protein content and natural oils, like from avocados and olives help your hair get the nutrients it needs.’
5. Get regular exercise as much as possible because this will help to increase the blood supply to your scalp. The result is that it will help keep hair follicles healthy and regenerating.
6. Try to reduce your reactions to stress, depressive moods and anxiety. Always set aside some time to relax and get peaceful. Regular vacations away from it all and from city life pollutions and chemicals in the air are vital to good health, and of course for healthy hair.
Proivillus for Women
Provillus for women is available to help combat hair loss and with regular use your hair will regenerate into luscious tresses. Female pattern baldness responds best to Provillus for ageing women, and sufferers of menopause that are losing hair faster than they would like. Women whose moods and overall happiness are affected by hair loss should do something about it as soon as it becomes evident. In order to feel confident and attractive with a healthy had of hair means starting a course of Provillus as soon as possible because this is a sensible first plan of action. Isolate the cause of your hair loss, and if you are experiencing unnatural hair loss then do something about it right away.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Richard has been researching the health, beauty markets and reviewing relevant products since 2005. Currently he writes website content for online health and beauty stores and webmasters. You will find these to be excellent guides, tips and useful information to enjoy a better quality lifestyle.
More Health And Beauty