Canon Rebel T3i VS T3

Jun 11
07:24

Wayne Rasku

Wayne Rasku

• Share this article on Facebook
  • Share this article on Twitter
  • Share this article on Linkedin

Digital SLR shoppers should beware that there is a difference in the two newest beginner's DSLR cameras being sold by Canon. In this article you will discover how the Canon Rebel T3i and T3 are different.

mediaimage
Digital SLR shoppers should beware that there is a difference in the two newest beginner's DSLR cameras being sold by Canon. Differences between the Canon Rebel T3i and the Canon Rebel T3 are very obvious,Canon Rebel T3i VS T3 Articles even to the newest photographer.This report is to probe the Canon Rebel T3i VS T3.Canon produced two entry-level cameras with similar monikers a few years ago. They were the Canon Rebel XS and the Rebel XSi. Notice that the only variation then and now is just one letter.. an "i". Do you know which entry-level DSLR is still the best-seller online? It's the Rebel XS. Canon hopes to overtake its own best-seller with the T3.Consequently, the Rebel T3 is really an upgrade to the older XS model, and it is really aiming at individuals who are searching for a "bare-bones" digital SLR camera. It will definitely provide the brand new entry-level camera purchaser ages of digital image gratification without all the frills of more advanced models.Checking the insides of the T3, the hardware is just what you need to create those astonishing images you have always envisioned, even though this is not a full-featured model. The missing high-end features won't be too much of a bother to most first-time camera buyers anyway.The features that make the T3 a good choice as a beginning digital SLR are listed here:1. A 12.2-megapixel sensor. Even though it is not as big as the one in the T3i, it is larger than the sensor in the XS, plus the technology has improved.2. Video capability has now been added which was not available in the XS. While it doesn't quite match up to the T3i, it is still a powerful component of the T3 at HD 720p.3. Creative options that allow for in-camera image enhancements such as "soft-focus" or "grainy black and white" plus a few more.4. A new Feature Guide has proved to be very helpful. With this guide, the user sees a description of the selected setting in the LCD panel.Some of the features in the T3i that are not included in the T3:1. A larger image sensor, a whopping 18-megapixels. In fact, this is the sensor that is in the 7D and 60D.2. A 3" swivel LCD panel with better resolution, which is very handy for taking video and still shots from difficult angles.3. If you are one who is looking for video, the T3i has a full 1080p video package with stereo sound and the capability of off-camera mic.4. A faster and much better continuous shooting rate with a larger buffer to store more images while shooting.In general, the build quality is the same for both cameras. Just a word about image quality. The T3, in spite of a smaller sensor can produce excellent images that can be printed at very large sizes. In the end, your personal expectations for your DSLR will be the determining factor, along with your budget.