Fun Things You Can Do With Shadow Box Frames
If you're looking for a way to display your keepsakes and keep them protected, you should look at shadow box frames. In this article, you'll learn about all of the different ways you can use shadow box frames to share your special collectibles.
Shadow box frames allow you to create a unique and personal display of your keepsakes. Imagine your pictures from birthdays, school memories, graduations or any other special event being displayed with special keepsakes in a shadow box frame. A child’s accomplishments, like a sports photo along with medals or other sports items make a wonderful shadow box display. Shadow box frames can be placed on a table top surface or hung on a wall for an eye catching display.
Shadow box frames come in a wide variety of colors, shapes, sizes and depths to accommodate almost anything you want to display. They come in a variety of standard colors like white, walnut, blue, green, red and basic black colored frames. A standard ready made shadow box can be found in either a rectangular or square frame shape with depths ranging from ½” to 1 ¾”. You can also have a custom shadow box frame made if you want a unique shape or need a deeper shadow box (up to 7” deep). Custom shadow box frames can be made to hold collector plates, flags, sports jerseys and memorabilia and just about anything else.
Shadow box frames let you display and keep your photos and unique keepsakes protected from damage. There are many items that are perfect for displaying inside a shadow box. All you need is a little bit of creativity and you'll find lots of ideas for using shadow boxes. Here are a few ideas you can do with using a ready made shadow box frame:
1. Post major news events that touched your life. Maybe you or someone you care about was highlighted in a newspaper for something special. You could display the news clipping in a shadow box, along with any other tokens of that achievement.
2. Do you have a precious collection that stays hidden away in a box? No matter what you collect, you can show them off in a shadow box frame while keeping them clean and protected. This could be an old spoon collection, letter openers, political pins, and just about any other small collectible item.
3. Are you proud of your flower garden? Save those gorgeous blooms by drying them and placing them in a shadow box frame for all to enjoy. Enjoy your garden indoors with a dried flower display that will blend with any decor.
4. You can proudly display athletic accomplishments whether they're your medals or your kids. Ribbons and medals should not be hidden away in a box, but should be proudly displayed, even if the display is just for your own enjoyment and satisfaction.
5. Are you an ocean lover or beachcomber? You can show off those beautiful shells you have collected over the years. A shell collection in a shadow box frame will bring a smile to your face when you reflect back to all of the special memories of the ocean.
6. Have you collected sports memorabilia from a specific team or event? Show off your team spirit with a shadowbox frame display. How about a musical event, show or concert you went to? If you collected items from a favorite musician, protect them and display these fun keepsakes in a shadow box frame.
A shadow box frame is the perfect solution for displaying anything that is important to you. If it is special enough for you to collect and save it, don’t hide it away. Display your mementos and memories in a shadow box so you can be regularly reminded of those special times.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Autumn Lockwood is a writer for Your Picture Frames and is passionate about pictures. Your Picture Frames offers a large and diverse selection of quality picture frames. Shop online and check out our shadow box picture frames or scrapbook picture frames now.