List Building Strategy - Top 7 Ways to Grow Your Subscribers List
This article is all about ideas on growing your subscribers list. Having a subscribers list should be our number 1 priority if we want to become successful online.
Here are the top 7 giveaway ideas to grow your list:
1. Write short report: You don't need to write 30-40 pages long report to gain subscribers. A simple, easy-to-read, direct to the point, 7-10 pages ebook is enough to entice visitors to subscribe and get the report for free.
2. Write mini email courses: Inform your potential subscribers that you will give them free email mini course once they subscribed. For example, if they have problems on how they can improve generating more traffic, you can create a squeeze page and put "Discover 7 Ways to Explode Your Website Traffic", a free 7-day mini course once you subscribe. They will definitely enter their email address as you are providing solutions to their problem for free.
3. Newsletters: You can announce that you are sending weekly newsletters for free once they become a subscriber. For example, if you are in the health niche, you can send newsletters about "Quit Smoking in 15 days" of "Lose 20 pounds in 30 days".
4. Software: You can hire someone to create software for you at an affordable rate, or you can purchase PLR versions of software so you can edit and make some changes, and make it look like as you are the one who created the software. The idea is to help your subscribers automate some kind of process related to your niche. For example, software that allows them automate their article marketing and submission.
5. Discounts/Coupons: Tell them that you are giving discounts for subscribers only.
6. Templates: These can be actual website or wordpress templates, or simply a compilation of ready-made materials, such as forms or design plans.
7. Free Reports: If you have an information product, give away a full version copy to subscribers, always provide them good contents, or you can alter the PLR ebook and create mini email courses or take part of it and condense it into a smaller version.
There are a lot of ways to grow your list, you just have to be more creative and don't be afraid to try out new things. If you have PLR contents, you can take advantage of that by making it look as you're the one who created it, simply give it to as many people as you can.
Article Tags: Subscribers List
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Get this FREE report on how you can boost your profit using private label rights content and use it to help you build your list. Free access at www.privatelabelunlimited.com