Money-Making Online Business Ideas
The best thing about the advent of broadband internet is the ability to start a business without ever leaving your house. In fact, for every idea listed below you can work from anywhere if you have a ...
The best thing about the advent of broadband internet is the ability to start a business without ever leaving your house. In fact, for every idea listed below you can work from anywhere if you have a computer and internet. You don’t even need that much money to get started - just time and persistence.
Here are eight great ways to make money with an online business.
1. Course Creation – You don’t have to be a certified teacher to teach other people what you know. You can simply develop a "how to" step-by-step course using a platform like Teachable.com to deliver the course. You can find ready-made PLR courses, that you can claim as your own, and resell under your business brand. Many successful marketers and online businesses are using this strategy.
2. Affiliate Marketing – An affiliate sells other people’s products (either physical, digital, or both) and receives a commission payment. You can do this via a niche blog or website and a targeted email list. If you build up a big enough list, multiple six figures are possible as you become the go-to source for your niche.
3. Private Label Rights Content Creator – Other people who work online as bloggers often don’t have enough time to create all their own content. That’s where you come in. If you can either write or hire someone to write for you, you can create high-quality PLR content such as articles, blog posts, eBooks, and more to sell to others to use.
4. Virtual Assistance – Every business needs an assistant or secretary. If you’re good at customer service, organizing, using certain software programs, and other administrative tasks, then you can do them from home online for your clients. You’ll use the technology available to perform the tasks your clients need.
5. Life, Health, or Business Coach – The coaching business is lucrative. Many coaches make multiple six figures due to the ability to group coach, using technology like JigsawBox.com to deliver coaching on a one-to-many basis. If you’re knowledgeable and like working directly with others, coaching might be a great career for you.
6. Graphic Designer – If you know your way around graphic design software, then you’re in luck, because you can run a very good business online designing websites, advertising graphics, book covers, headers, and more from the comfort of your home office.
7. Ghostwriter – Many smart people have good ideas but not enough time to implement them all. If you’re good at writing, this is a great opportunity to use your craft to help others tell their stories and get paid. You can find clients via Hire Writers, as well as by networking in author groups, blogging groups, and other writing groups on Facebook.
8. Online Business Manager – All businesses need to be managed. If you’re good with project management and understand what is involved with business management, and are good at setting up systems and processes, then online business management might be for you. It’s not much different from managing any type of business; you’ll just have to figure out the technology needed to help your clients.
There are literally hundreds of ways to make money online. These are just a few ideas. You can also start a retail store online using Amazon’s Fulfillment Service, or you can start a niche YouTube channel and earn ad revenue. Whatever you decide to do to make money online, it just takes investment and perseverance to make it happen - just like any other type of business.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Mozie is a full-time digital marketer and PLR product creator that helps small businesses with their digital marketing and content marketing needs. He supplies ready-to-go private label rights products that companies can rebrand and resell as their own online for profits. He also suppliers bloggers with PLR blog posts that they can post to their blogs and use to educate their readers.