Free Articles, Free Web Content, Reprint Articles
Wednesday, July 24, 2019
 
Free Articles, Free Web Content, Reprint ArticlesRegisterAll CategoriesTop AuthorsSubmit Article (Article Submission)ContactSubscribe Free Articles, Free Web Content, Reprint Articles
 

packers and movers hyderabad

Even in the technology era, 95% of the packers and movers didn't change from 90's making house shifting process a trouble. Here is the solution.

House shifting is a Hercules task, people spend most of the time( these days most is just not more than hours) to find cheap packers and movers instead reliable packers and movers.   "Do you know 60-70% of the shifting with cheap movers lands you in trouble ? Delayed services, poor packing quality, rude behavior, theft, no customer support, even they don't turn up on the day -its terrifying"    House hold goods are hard earn, don't keep them in risk at the cost of few more bucks. I understand people don't have time in there busy life, they choose what they got in the way and with in the budget.   Majority of the people are afraid of high end packers and movers, definitely there service standards are far better than the cheaper once, they price are rocket high, only high income group can afford them.    These days everything starts with a simple google search packers and movers hyderabad. If you do this, you will find most of the sites saying  "free quotes, cheap packers and movers, quotes in 5 min".   For a moment believe them, Is it house shifting all about quotes ? Don't you care about the packing quality, customer support, on-time shifting, payment security, move day co-ordination?              "Getting quotes is just 30% of the house shifting, Think about the rest 70%".   They are many gaps what packers and movers service provider offer and customers want, penetration of technology is at low, I don't want to blame the service providers as they are not much tech savy.   After scouting the market for 6 month, understand the both sides of the market - packers and movers and customers, we have build a online platform Migrera.   Migrera - is not just a quotes platform, it a complete moving solution.  People can plan, compare and book their move. Once booking is done. we take care of all the move day co-ordination to shifting it to a new house and beyond if any post settlement process needed.   Our technology with human touch , makes the house shifting simpleFree Web Content, secure and affordable at a push of button. A Zero hassle free experience.    if your are shifiting in hyderabad or wanted to know more visit pakers and movers in hyderabad

 

Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com

ABOUT THE AUTHOR


Co-founder of migrera.com.



Health
Business
Finance
Travel
Technology
Home Repair
Computers
Marketing
Autos
Family
Entertainment
Law
Education
Communication
Other
Sports
ECommerce
Home Business
Self Help
Internet
Partners


Page loaded in 0.015 seconds