5 Low Budget Home Decor Ideas
The home décor visions you see in magazines and social media sites are achievable. How many times have you saved or shared pictures of home designs and decors you found on the internet in the hope to recreate them in your home? Then you realize the home makeover you are dreaming of won’t happen soon because of a lack of funds. While many of these designs cost thousands of dollars, it is not impossible to achieve some of them with motivation and creativity.
There are plenty of ways to transform your home without spending too much. The best way to achieve your dream house makeover is to do them by yourself instead of hiring a professional designer. Here you will see 5 amazing home décor ideas that you can do at low budget.
1. Gallery Wall. Add style and personality to your wall by hanging photographs, collection of artworks, maps, or ephemera. A gallery wall is great to show who you are and what you love to do. They add colors and interest to the house with just frames or things that you already have. You can start with just pictures or you can be more creative by adding things that you cherish such as postcards from your favorite vacations, a map, artifacts, and many more. If it’s overwhelming to design your first gallery wall, there are many inspirations you can find on the internet. Gallery walls look great in living room, kitchen, library, bedroom, or even in the bathroom.
2. Wall Mural. Play with colors on your blank wall. Why not try your hand at painting or drawing to show that talent on your wall and impress your visitors. If you are a little timid, you can simply add a huge painting or install a printed wall mural. There are printed wall murals you can buy with different designs which are easy to install. This decor let you transform your house to a different place without spending a fortune.
3. Floating Shelves. Like gallery wall, shelves can be a work of art that adds beauty to the house. They are unique and easy to install allowing you to design them according to your style. Floating shelves don’t have a visible attachment making them look clean and airy. They work great for small areas as they take little space and can be install anywhere in the house. You can use them to display interesting objects or as storage space.
4. Indoor Plants. The cheapest way to be stylish and make your house elegant is by adding indoor plants. There is a wide selection of plants you can use indoor and the choices are not only limited to greens. In fact, there are flowering plants that you can take indoors such as gerbera daisies and orchids to add colors in your space. Bringing nature inside the house makes the room look relaxing and expensive. The best part is they are not only great as decor but improves the quality of air inside the house.
5. Appliances. Domestic appliances are like décors as they can be found in almost every corner. Use appliances that matches the look of the house or the room so they look pleasant to the eyes. The typical white and gray colored appliances are dated which can make your house look old. Upgrade to modern appliances which allows you to choose designs and colors that compliment to the theme of the room. Start by replacing small appliances such as electric kettles and blenders as they are affordable compared to the large ones.
Don’t let a tight budget stop you from improving the look of your house. Be creative and explore things that can take you to beautiful ideas. You’ll be surprise of what you can achieve with the budget that you have.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR