After Building Cleaning: What To Do?
What comes after a construction or a major renovation? Dust and debris. It may be your home, office space, commercial establishment, or even a whole building. These dusts can come from the cement, pla...
Did you know that inhaling dusts can cause respiratory problems? The effect can be a simple allergenic and asthmatic symptom to a more serious condition like emphysema and bronchitis.
There are some necessary precautions that you have to consider before starting a construction or renovation.
First, remove the appliances, furniture, carpet, clothes, and everything removable.
Second, if you canít remove large furniture and carpets, cover them so you can prevent the dust from coming in and piling up.
When the construction is done, do not remove the covers. Because you still have to clean the dust and debris.
How do we clean the dust and remaining debris?
1. Before cleaning, you should wear the proper protective gear: mask, gloves, and goggles.
2. Then, get the right cleaning equipment and materials: a heavy duty vacuum, ladder, window cleaning tools, broom, a mop and bucket, safe cleaning chemicals, cloths and rags, trash bags, and anything† that can help you remove dusts and debris.
3. Now that you have the tools, remove large debris first. This will help you clean the dust build up.
4. When cleaning the dusts, start from the top first. Check and clean the air filters. They can filter dust but they wonít function well if it is dirty. Then, clean the ceiling, visible pipes, and top shelves. If everything on top is dust-free, start cleaning the wall and floors.
5. Check everything first before removing the furniture and carpet covers. However, be sure that the covers are dust-free too. Remove them carefully.
6. If you found out that dusts got in the covers, wipe the furniture then vacuum the carpet.
As you probably felt, an after building or construction cleaning is hard and it can take hours to finish. This is why it is best to call for a professional help to do that cleaning job for you. Reputable cleaning companies have the proper cleaning equipment and experience to get the job done.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Brijesh Purohit is the Managing Director for http://www.keentoclean.com.au. Keen to Clean Group offers carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, commercial cleaning, domestic cleaning, flood restoration, and move - out cleaning.