Social Media Statistics That You Must Know
Annetta Powell, Prospecting, Network Marketing, Home base business, business, financial freedom, my video talk, mary kay , cedrick harris, david wood, mlsp, mike dillard, pre paid legal, 5 linx, gain financial freedom, Organo Gold ,OrganoGold
http://annettapowellonline.com - Social media websites are now popping out like mushrooms. For sure, with a lot of it out there, you probably have a hard time figuring out which ones will work for you and your business. Yes, you read it right. I did say “ones” because as a business owner, you must not settle to only one social media website. Have at least 3 to keep you interactive and visible.
Social media play a very essential role in every business. It’s the easiest and most interactive way of marketing your business not to mention the fact that it drives a lot of traffic. To back this up further, here are some social media statistics that you must be aware about.
· 53% of Twitter users recommend companies and products in their tweets
· 74% of B2B companies aggressively using Facebook in social media marketing
· 57% of companies have acquired customers through LinkedIn
· 75% of small businesses in the U.S. engage in social media marketing
· $3.1 billion will be spent on social media marketing in 2014
· B2B spending on social media marketing will rise 67% over the next 3 years
· 20% of all website visitors to company sites come from social media
· 2 out 3 people that follow a brand on Twitter will purchase from that brand
· 66% of marketers saw a rise in search engine rankings due to social media marketing
For more information on social media statistics that you must know, go to http://annettapowellonline.com .
Your Professional Success Coach
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
My name is Annetta Powell and I am your Professional Success Coach of Real Estate Investing and Network Marketing. My goal is to help others experience financial and professional freedom through mentoring, training and personal development.