Characteristics of Successful Leading Practitioners
I have identified the following three characteristics of successful Leading Practitioners.
• Sturdy visibility and reliability amid high influence referral sources
• Web sites that are client centered, easily navigate able, and highly noticeable on the internet
• Have a status for creating a better client experience.
Your objective is to have referral sources know enough about you and your expertise so they can easily and confidently say to potential clients, "Let me give you the name of a specialist who can help you .... The following are three action steps you can take to increase your visibility and credibility among high influence referral sources:
• Conclude your message: Provide transparency about what you do, who you do it for, the value you offer, and how you distinguish your services.
• Explain your target market: Know the individuality of your best clients and referral sources so you have matched your core strengths and values with those of an alert market.
• Spend time with quality referral sources who are consistently in front of your target market:
1.Set up 2-3 purposeful lunches a week - learn about referral sources' key goals and tell them your core message.
2.Stay in touch with referral sources by sending articles of interest.
3.Invite referral resources to events and trainings.
4.Send letters of introduction about your services; include your brochure or a brochure on collaborative practice.
5.Contact your clients' providers ( i.e., if you are a lawyer, contact clients' mental health professional and let him/her know about Collaborative Practice)
6.Congratulate referral sources who are in the news.
7.Set up interviews to study about referral sources' practice so you can develop your own professional network and refer your clients to the best professionals in your community.
8.Help your referral sources to be successful - bring as much value as you can to your referral sources. By spending the time identifying who your best referral sources are and then consistently doing the activities to strengthen those dealings, you will see a boost in class referrals and you will pull towards you advantageous clients who are a good fit for your services and expertise. The end result is more control over building a practice that you take pleasure in and brings important value to your clients.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Munish Dev Rathee working for Ferris consulting, the site provides consultancy for Law Firm Marketing.