The new work visa categories of Australia
Australia has revised its work visa classes. There are 4 new visa classes introduced which authorize short stay in this country.
These classes are as follows:
- 400 subclass visa (Short Stay Specialist): This category allows visa holders to take part in the following kinds of activities in this country:
- To do work of a specialized nature that is not continuous.
- Become a part of employment or some activity which is connected with the interests of this country.
- 403 subclass visa(International Relations): Under this visa category, those candidates are eligible to come to this country who have the following requirements:
- As per a bilateral agreement signed between the home country of a visa candidate and Australia.
- To impart training in his native language in Australia.
- For taking up full time employment involving domestic work for an Australian diplomat.
- A person who holds some statutory privileges
- Become a part of some seasonal worker programme in this country.
- 408 subclass visa(Training): This visa class has been designed for those candidates who want to visit Australia on a temporary stay for work related reasons like the following:
- Doing some job in the entertainment sector
- Becoming part of an Australian organization‘s cultural activities.
- Doing religious work on a fulltime basis
- Becoming part of sports activities comprising training
- Becoming part of a skilled activity as part of some staff exchange agreement between the local country and Australia.
407 Subclass Visa (Temporary Activity)
- This visa is meant for those applicants who want to get occupational training for short term duration in this country.
So, when you need any help regarding such work in Australia for a year visas, you can contact us for assistance.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR