5 Trends: The Future of Digital Marketing
The article captures the changes that the SEO industry has experienced with the emergence of Google Penguin and Panda. It focuses on what the duo stands for and how to fight against them.
Innovations in the digital space happen in a jiffy. For example, the marketers were just getting a hang of white SEO, when social media optimization happened. Itís over a decade that digital marketing happened. And, itís interesting how something that was a trend in the past is now an industry flocked by intriguing trends for the future.†
1. Re-Organization: Be it mergers, acquisitions or amalgamations, social media entities will battle it out for power in the days to come. A lot many companies will be satisfied reorganizing their digital resources and talent; however, there will also be many waiting to pounce on the biggest share of the pie.†
2. Growth of Digital Talent: Speaking particularly about the Indian markets, digital talent has reached only nascent stage. In the times ahead, the digital space will witness a huge influx of digital talent. With competition getting cut-throat, digital wars are a predictable scenario. In any case, the ultimate benefit will be reaped by the consumer, because the perpetual competition will lead to better marketplace.†
3. Specialization: With the kind of pace at which the digital marketing industry is developing, it is obvious that specialization will soon become important for surviving in the industry. Those who wish to work on a reputed position in the digital marketing arena will be required to solicit formal education in the field.†
4. Customization: A trend that is gradually picking up in the digital periphery is that of customization of social media. The firms and agencies that are engaged in providing digital marketing solutions will slowly take up customization and embed it in the core of all operations.†
5. Competition: As a whole, Digital marketing will be an industry competing with IT giants and finance corporate. With the kind of statistics available today, it is quite possible that digital marketing will beat the rest and emerge as a main contributor to the GDP of the nation.†
Looking at the amount of capital that organizations are allocating to digital marketing today it becomes quite clear that corporate are investing wisely in a digital future. What lies ahead of them is a time when they will be required to device strategies that suit their digital marketing operations and reach. While those working in the digital realms are in much demand even today, the future promises a manifold increase in the number of people who will be willing to work in this periphery. Likewise, there will be innumerable jobs in the market that will create a supply to balance out the demand. In light of the mentioned points and going by the numbers, it can be said that marketing via digital channels will be a hands-down hit in the coming times.†
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Ridhima Gupta is a content writing professional with 5 years of experience in the industry. At present, she works on a gamut of projects as a freelancer, apart from being involved in her full-time job as a senior content writer with a leading http://www.contentwritingindia.com/">content writing company.