1. Promote your business in ezines by placing ... ads, solo ads, and sponsor ads.2. Write articles for ... in ezines. This will give you a powerful way to reach ... of ...
1. Promote your business in ezines by placing classified ads, solo ads, and sponsor ads.
2. Write articles for publication in ezines. This will give you a powerful way to reach thousands of subscribers while building up your reputation as an expert in your field.
3. Increase your visitor's perceived value of your product by charging a higher price for it. People often associate a higher price with a better product - be careful not to underprice your products.
4. Load your ad copy with the benefits your visitors will get by purchasing your product. Also include the features of your product but translate these into tangible benefits your visitor will get from owning your product.
5. Track all of your advertising. This will help you to identify what techniques work best for you as well as what price your product sells best at, what bonuses are most appealing, and what ad copy is most attractive to your visitors.
6.Use autoresponders to follow up with your visitors. Give your visitors email courses or use autoresponders with a broadcast feature to publish your own ezine.
7. Set up your own affiliate program that your visitors and customers can join. This will give you the chance to reach people that you wouldn't have been able to on your own.