Home Business Lead: Build Your MLM Lead List Using Up To Date Website Design Ideas
Your key business objective is home business lead generation, thus your website design should align to this focus if you want to grow a quality MLM lead list. Apply these 3 tips for a successful website redesign and drive more MLM business leads to your website, ultimately allowing you to reach your business goals.
Many websites today are simply billboards in the desert - they look appealing, but have no real purpose in serving the visitor. What's the point of a good looking website if it isn't attracting sufficient traffic and building your MLM lead list?
Many business owners elect to spruce up their websites for the wrong reasons e.g. want to include the latest look or bored of the old look. But the justified reasons for a redesign are to improve your exposure so you get seen by additional prospects and to translate these MLM business leads into reps. Thus, your business website's sole intent is to build your MLM lead list.
3 Essentials To A Winning Website Redesign That Will Increase Your MLM Lead List
1. Get Found By Prospects
Use inbound marketing to get found by producing enlightening content, optimizing your site for search engines and creating awareness of your content using social media techniques.
Content compels visitors. Search engines love new content and so do visitors, resulting in more home business leads and growing your MLM lead list. You can originate fresh content in the form of videos, ebooks, paid advertising, blog posts, podcasts, press releases and presentations.
2. Convert Your MLM Business Lead
Since the intention of your website is home business lead generation, the point is to translate your visitors into MLM business leads. Ensure your landing page is specific to your target market. Have an intriguing call to action to encourage your visitors to give their details, and so build your MLM lead list. The best way to do this is to give something of importance to your prospects for free. Everyone loves something for free, right?
3. Evaluate Your Redesign Results
Your website redesign must give a measurable return on investment (ROI). Make sure you understand your current website performance stats so you know what your minimum benchmark measurements are for the redesign.
Determine your home business lead generation goals prior to a redesign and rate the outcome of your redesign versus prior performances.
Valuable Tips For A Successful Website Redesign Process
1. Take stock of your website assets e.g. conversions, content, keyword rankings, ebooks, inbound links. Protect those assets that are effective. HubSpot has free trial services to help you with this.
2. Spend your resources on generating superior content, in preference to designing a beautiful website. Whilst a pleasant looking website is important, good content trumps a beautiful design.
3. Test various approaches to see what works e.g. position of opt-in box, background colors, landing pages etc. Keep these experiments simple and easy to measure. Don't try to measure everything on your website. Choose 3 to 5 main business metrics and focus on testing these. Usually for a home business lead generation website these metrics are traffic, leads and sign-ups.
Permanently bear in mind that the main objective of your website is a home business lead generation tool that's prime focus is to build your MLM lead list with quality MLM business leads. When redesigning or even initially designing your website, appeal to the wants of your target market, not your own.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
To take advantage of the leading self-branded marketing system used by many top producers to market their business opportunity using compelling websites, visit http://CarlaBaldock.com/MLM-Marketing-System. Carla Baldock focuses on fast-tracking the success of home business entrepreneurs through an effective zero-cost marketing strategy that rapidly builds quality home business leads on semi-autopilot.