We know you’re always looking for nice little things to tuck into your eZine for your readers. Here are some ... and truly FREE little stocking stuffers for you, and for your readers. Here’s a
We know you’re always looking for nice little things to tuck into your eZine for your readers. Here are some thoughtful and truly FREE little stocking stuffers for you, and for your readers.
Here’s a site where you can convert those affiliate code and PayPal links which are not only long, but offensive, and a tipoff to people who reproduce your articles not to include them, to something smaller, like this: http:/ inyurl.com/yg73 by going here: www.tinyurl.com .
3. You can send really jazzy online e-invitations by going here: www.evite.com . Has a response system and management system for your “event” as well.
4. This site has children’s awards you can e-mail that might come in handy for the BIG kids around you as well. Either send the award, or pass on the site: http://www.kidbibs.com/awards/card.html
5. Nominate your pet for Pet of the Day, all animal companions included: http://www.petoftheday.com/submit/
6. I’m reminded again, having done several holiday polls in my eZines this month, that everyone loves a poll! At www.bravenet.com you can construct your own, free and give your readers the chance to express themselves!
7. Everyone’s got a blog. Do you? Do they” Go here for a free setup: www.blogger.com .
8. Here is a really nifty free logo-maker. Just put in the words and out comes the logo: http://nobleednews.com/logo_maker.htm
9. Most of us are beginning to realize the benefits of being able to create and update our own websites. Here’s a free site that tells you just about everything you need to know: http://www.make-a-web-site.com.
10. Everyone wants their own eBook, everyone wants to know how to create those Adobe pdf files. Did you know how easy it is to do, and that your first 5 can be free? Go here: http://createpdf.adobe.com/index.pl/1244883655.62312?BP=IE&v=AHP
Susan Dunn, Marketing Coach, http://www.webstrategies.cc . Is this the year you get your eBook published? We can help you from start to finish - writing and launching it on the Internet. Editing, ghost-writing, article-promotions, press releases, web page, ISBN, PDF formatting and print-on-demand. We know the drill. Mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org for package prices. There's one for every pocketbook.