5 More Easy Ways to Heat Up the Flames of Love & Passion on Valentine's Day, and EVERY Day!
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ...
Even if February 14th crept up on you, you still have time to make this month your best ever! Here are five more ways to make Valentine's Day, and EVERY day, the passionate and romantic!
1. If Wheaties is the breakfast cereal of champions, then champagne is the drink of lovers! Champagne, in moderation, is known to lower one’s inhibitions and produces a feeling of warmth throughout the body. If this doesn’t set the tone for you, I don't know what will! But if you are not into champagne or any alcohol for that matter, try some nice hot chocolate with marshmallows. There aren’t many things more romantic than sipping some warm hot chocolate by the fireplace with your lover.
2. Let's give a shout out to Hershey's for making those little chocolate Hershey’s kisses – which come in a variety of flavors now: i.e. milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, chocolate with almonds, etc. Buy a bag of these little babies and put them all over the place so your partner will find them throughout the day. Place some on the bathroom sink so your partner sees them as soon as they begin their day. Then sprinkle some on their car seat and/or dashboard (maybe spell out their initials); put some in their briefcase – you get the picture! If you ask me, Hershey's chocolate kisses were made for Valentine's Day.
3. Put a little love music in your life.Pick out one of the classic love songs sung by Elvis Presley or Marc Antony or mix up a CD with you and your partner's personal favorites. Play the music while at home and in your car while driving around. I don't know about you, but romantic music is bound to get me in the mood.
4. Get a tattoo – that's right – a tattoo! Get a henna temporary (henna) tattoo of your partner's name on your shoulder or belly. This will be a great conversation piece throughout the night. And keep ‘em guessing – don't let on that it is a temporary tattoo – the conversation could turn really interesting.
5. Make up a romantic screensaver so when your partner turns on their computer they see a romantic personal message from you. What a romantic way to start your day!
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
During the past 25 years, renowned relationship expert Dr. Patty Ann Tublin has helped hundreds of people rekindle romance and reignite passion in their relationships. The solutions in her Relationship Toolbox™ help couples stop fighting, and re-build romance so intimacy inside and outside the bedroom can flourish. Through her successful 25-year marriage and her experience of raising 4 children, Dr. Patty Ann has earned an international reputation for saving relationships. To reignite your flames of passion, visit her site at www.drpattyann.com.