7 Romantic Marriage Proposal Ideas
Below are some possible marriage proposal ideas for you to think about!I suggest that you never copy an idea word for word but to take an idea and make it unique to you and your lady!1. You could arra...
I suggest that you never copy an idea word for word but to take an idea and make it unique to you and your lady!
1. You could arrange for a nice day at the spa followed by a photo shoot! During the shoot, go down on one knee and propose! You'll have it all on camera forever! Afterwards go for a meal and a night at a 5 star hotel!
2. Go digging for sea shells and sand castle building at the beach! When you suddenly "find" an old bottle with a love poem inside! Read it to her and watch her reaction as she slowly realizes it's about her! When you're done, propose!
3. Recreate your first date! Watch the first movie you saw, walk past the spot where you first met! Cook the first meal you cooked for her and listen to the first music you made love to! When it's done, you can propose and tell her how much your love has grown since when you first met!
4. Look for a romantic setting! Perhaps in the mountains or by a river! Hide a bottle of champagne and bring some music! Maybe have a picnic, create a romantic environment for your marriage proposal before proposing!
5. Arrange for a hot air balloon ride over your city at night! Look at the bright lights below and the stars above! Take along all her favorite food and some champagne and don't forget something to keep the balloon operator occupied otherwise it'll be awkward!
6. Why not go for an instant wedding? You need to be 100% certain she'll say yes though! Go to Hawaii, where the laws are more lax! Have all her friends and family in on it! During a meal at a nice hotel, propose and once she's said yes, start the wedding immediately!
7. You could be away for a "business trip" which unfortunately coincides with your anniversary! Make sure you've already "been away" for at least a week so she's already missing you loads! Surprise her by showing up on your special day and propose!
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
If you have taken a liking to any of these Marriage Proposal Ideas, then consider looking at it in greater detail! Why not take a look at some of our other Marriage Proposal Ideas to give yourself more inspiration for arguably the most important moment of yours and your girlfriends life! I wish you the best of luck!