How To Avoid The Bridezilla Epidemic
A bride-to-be syndrome is not really welcome, and it is the most annoying bride-to-be habits that anyone can recognized. This is what so called “bridezilla syndrome”.
When it comes to the bride-to-be, certain things will happen, several unexpected characters will unlikely develop and change of attitude will begin to bloom. There are certain mood swings, inhabited rude manners and factors that can affect her relationship with everyone around her. Though, it depends on the bride herself. But mostly of what I heard and noticed, bride-to-be will certainly show some unexpected and unwelcome attitude from her side. This is what so called “bridezilla syndrome”.
Bridezilla syndrome usually occur to a bride-to-be women. Most unlikely, when a bride thinks that her wedding is the biggest event in her life and she want it as perfect as it can be, she usually suffer from this type of syndrome. Typically, the bride doesn’t recognized it herself. The groom, the maid of honor and the bridesmaid will usually see the symptoms and the signs. This syndrome has been called by various clinical names such as; Temporary Insanity or Multiple personality disorder.
It is clinically proven that a Bridezilla will usually expose a characters of selfishness, anxiety and stress. Over the course of time, brides haves transmitted,the what so called a “bridal epidemic” of our time. This epidemic spread widely throughout the world and bride will usually suffer, and too bad because there is no cure and its proven to be contagious.
You might wonder where this type of syndrome originated? According to the experts there is no original sources has been found, it is already existed since the world of marriage began. To the bride-to-be, beware. You might suffer from this type of syndrome the least you expect it. Yet, even though this syndrome existed in the dawn of marriage and unfortunately there is no cure, there’s still a ways to prevent it. How you may gonna prevent it? Here’s how: indian wedding traditions
1. Keep Your Cool : Always remind yourself that even if your wedding happen only once in your life and you want to make it as memorable as it can be. Control your senses, if things out of control, close your eyes and take a deep breath.
2. Always Have That Positive Attitude : Positive attitude can always give you to a right direction. If you always apply positive attitude even if things will eventually fall apart, you will know how to solve the situation, you can always have a positive reimbursement of the things that will happen.
3. Designate The Task : Your family will usually help you to make your wedding successful. So, don’t feel the pressure that you’re the only one doing it yourself. Your groom will also try his very best to not let you feel burden about your upcoming wedding. goa beach wedding
4. Don’t Be A Superwoman : I’m sure you need help. Ask everyone around especially your bridesmaid and maid of honor with the things that you need some help. Once and for all they will always lend a helping hand. Always have this input that you cannot control everything. If there are some things that will not turn out the way you expected it, then don’t freak out. As I told you, positive attitude can help you sort thing out.
5. Always Thank The People Who Offer Their Help : Gratefulness is appreciated. Don’t forget to give thanks even for the smallest details.
6. Allow Some Suggestion : Hear everyone’s positive suggestion. You may need to hear them and if it’s good enough, you can weigh it yourself and ask some idea, “What do you think?”. You may hear wondrous comments and suggestion.
7. Don’t Forget The Word “Love” When You Prepare Your Wedding : Treat people you cherished with love, especially your fiancee, relatives and friends. If you do it with love, things will flow easily as it can be.
8. Give Some Treat to Yourself : In preparation of your wedding, you forget yourself. Remember, you have only a little time of being a single and then in a few days you will say “I do”, give yourself a time to relax, time of reflection about single-hood. You may chill a little bit in a place where your so comfortable and cozy. Unwind, is sometimes a good sense to indulged. beach wedding india
Even though there are preventative measures, there are still brides who will fall into such type of syndrome. But, whatever the course of time telling you about the preparation of your wedding and you might suffer from the bridezilla syndrome, I’m sure you will be cured once you will returned from your honeymoon.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR