Signs of A Cheating Spouse: Following Your Intuition
Do you have a sinking feeling that your spouse might be cheating on you? Do you know what the signs of a cheating spouse are? If not, please read further to identify potential signs that your spou...
Do you have a sinking feeling that your spouse might be cheating on you? Do you know what the signs of a cheating spouse are? If not, please read further to identify potential signs that your spouse in fact cheating on you. In this article, we are going to cover ten (10) of the top signs and behaviors that might indicate you have a cheating spouse. Usually the suspicion starts with a gut feeling or intuition then moves on to trying to prove without a doubt that your spouse is cheating on you.
Here are the top ten (10) signs your spouse might be cheating on you:
1) Less Intimacy – Your sex life has been good in the past, but all of the sudden it seems non-existent. There might be little interest in your old date nights or romantic encounters.
2) Secrets – Your spouse appears to be more secretive than usual. This could be anything from phone calls to working later than usual. Take especial notes to your spouse going out with friends you may have never met.
3) Financial Tension – More than ever you find that your finances have become a greater point of contention for your relationship. This might include your spouse scrutinizing your expenses more so than before. Or this could include just all around more arguments and tension related to money.
4) All Dressed Up – You start noticing your spouse is dressing nicer and spending more time than usual on his/her appearance. This might include clothing, fitness, or just looking nicer all around. This might not always be a sign, but you know your spouse and when something just isn’t right.
5) Defensive – When you mention infidelity your spouse immediately get defensive and wants to argue the issue. Watch for changes in reaction, especially if you have been married for some time. You might notice that your spouse never was defensive prior about such questions but now is defensive and guarded related to the subject.
6) Home Alone – You find that your spouse no longer wants to go place with you. Your spouse would rather stay home alone than go to family events or outings. This includes being indifferent about family birthdays, Holidays, and other events.
7) Change of Religion – Your spouse all of the sudden abandons his/her religion. Such behavior is usually a true sign of something going on.
8) Working Late – You find that your spouse is working later than usual and it seems abnormal. You know your spouse well and also know if all of the sudden working hours seem out of the norm for your spouse.
9) The Web of Lies – The lies continue to mount. You notice that your spouse is lying about little things. This is a typical sign of a cheating spouse.
10) More Danger – Out of the blue your spouse wants more danger and more thrills. While this isn’t always related to cheating, it is one of the top signs.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Matt D Murren owns and operates http://www.cheating-spouse-advisor.com Sign of a Cheating Spouse