The Brides Matrimony Guide to Planning the Perfect Wedding
Most people tend to forget that a wedding is about the union between the bride and the groom and not about the extravagance and the decor and menu. This write up gives some interesting advice to brides to be to make sure their wedding day is the most memorable day of their lives.
Among all the unsolicited advice that will come your way during your wedding planning, you will be the most thankful to have received this guide to planning the best wedding in your community:
Make your Family Look Great in the Pictures
1. How you and your family members look on these days is very important, not only to make an impression on the guests, but you also want to look great for the pictures that will make for some great memories for life. You could co-ordinate the color scheme of the close family members, especially the women such as the mother of the bride, the sister, and close aunts. This will look great in family pictures especially if you are able to select a contrasting color which highlights your outfit when you stand with them.
Plan in Advance
2. The key to stress free wedding planning is planning well in advance. First, give yourself enough time while you are ordering your outfits. You donít want your designers to compromise on quality while working on it; neither do you want last minute stress. Do the same with every other aspect of planning your big day as well to make sure you are able to get maximum choice and leverage the time factor to get a better deal from the vendors.
Make the Correct Fashion Decisions
3. As the bride, make the correct fashion decisions. Try to stick to the conventional colors and experiment with greens, yellows and turquoise depending on what compliments you and the theme of your wedding well.
4. Another mistake brides tend to make is to stick to the same type of outfit for all events. Do not stick to only sarees or lehengaís and even innovate in the way you drape your outfits so that you are able to look different at every function.
5. While experimenting with cuts and colors, take into consideration your body and skin type to gauge what will suit you the most.
Remember to De-stress yourself time and again
6. As the bride, you donít want to stress yourself out too much just before the wedding. Take some time off regularly, to take care of your skin, hair or just go get a massage. Take a break from all the matrimony planning and leave everything a month before the wedding. Everything that you could plan has been taken care of, now is the time to enjoy the event and get as much rest as you can.
7. Very often one will notice brides that look tired, or have dark circles under their eyes. This is because they got over involved with stressing over the nitty-gritty's of wedding planning. Have faith in others who are helping you and relax.
Not many people will advice you the finer aspects of planning the perfect wedding. In reality, the best weddings are those where the bride and the groom look energetic and happy about the union. The bottom line is that you must focus on the fact that this is your day with your husband to be and the rest will just fall into place.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Ritesh Narula writes on behalf of Mangliks dot com, which is India's fastest growing Matrimony website, which provides online Indian matrimonial services. Here users can create matrimony profile for free and find brides and grooms, also find profiles of persons who have a Manglik Dosha.