Wedding Jewellery Buying Tips
Jewellery items made with 14k, 18k and 22k gold purity are the most popular in the market to buy and sell. Items such as rings, chains, earrings, necklaces and bracelets are made within these metal purity parameters.
You may find a wide variety of bridal jewellery in the market today. Everybody wants to wear unique and stylish jewellery. There are many alternatives to select since one can wear diamond, gold or silver jewellery. The price, usage and uniqueness of wedding jewellery vary according to the material used. But the most vital part is to determine the value of your selected jewellery and its appearance with your wedding attire. Here are some points to keep in mind while selecting marriage jewellery for the big day.
1. The wedding jewellery should complement your wedding attire because it plays an extremely significant role in your appearance. You have to select bridal jewellery according to your wedding dress if it is heavy then heavy jewellery is liked on the other hand if you have casual or contemporary wedding dress then you should go for smaller jewellery.
2. A bride should select marriage jewellery according to her face and body structure. The type of face also plays an important role in jewellery selection. If the face structure is short then long earrings are liked on the other hand if it is long then short earrings are selected. Similarly if you are tall and want to look shorter then go for optically larger pieces.
3. You need to keep in mind your body structure in the process of selecting wedding jewellery. If you are slim then you can select heavy jewellery on the other hand if you are bulky or have some extra pound weight then light weight jewellery is the best option for you.
4. You should go for pure bridal jewellery instead of mixing different metals. If you want gold jewellery then hold on to it. Unique jewellery looks more attractive and gives the ideal, graceful look to the bride. You can also choose silver jewellery but the style and design should be attractive to give a unique look.
5. There should be proper harmony between your marriage jewellery, wedding attire and shoes. Too much jewellery may make you feel uncomfortable or can have bad affect on your wedding attire. You should select quality jewellery in beautiful designs and styles showing unique tastes.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Khurram Zaveri is an expert on bridal jewelry from Minawala, a manufacturer of wedding jewelry in India.