Wedding Proposal Ideas
No matter which wedding proposal idea you decide to use, you really do need to ensure it's not a complete copy of anybody else's!The best way to make this happen is to write down the things which are ...
The best way to make this happen is to write down the things which are unique to you and your girl and make them a part of your wedding proposal!
Take a look at the following wedding proposal ideas:
1. Recreate the first date you went on! Go on the first walk you shared, picnic you experienced together! Watch the first movie you ever saw with each other and meal you cooked for her! At the end...propose! She will be amazed at what you've remembered!
2. Go on a hot-air balloon ride over some amazing scenery. Pack all her favorite food and some champagne and propose when the time is right! Though you will have to mind the balloon operator. He could probably read a book or something while you do it.
3. You could go digging for shells on the beach and magically "find" an old love poem inside a bottle! As the poem progresses it becomes clear that it's about her! Pull out the ring and propose! Just make sure you know where the bottle is and don't put the ring in there just in case!
4. Cook for her! A week before, ask her what her last meal would be if she was to be electrocuted! Then recreate the meal minus the electrocution! Pull out all the stops; romantic music, flowers, candles and phone off the hook!
5. Pick her up from work in a rented limousine! Hand her some flowers and have her best outfit to hand for her to change into! Drive to the nicest restaurant in town and have the food served to you in the limousine with special instructions not to be disturbed after desert! Propose in the limousine (with privacy window up) with romantic music playing.
Article Tags: Wedding Proposal
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
I must stress that which ever Wedding Proposal Ideas you decide to use, you make it personal to just the two of you! Don't ever carbon copy an idea from someone else! For even more inspiration and suggestions, we have many more Wedding Proposal Ideas for you to check out along with a really great free download i think you'll get a lot of use from!