Who inspires you, who makes you envious? The answers will help you design your life!If there's someone who inspires you, or someone you envy - that is your heart giving you a clue as to what you want
Who inspires you, who makes you envious? The answers will help you design your life!
If there's someone who inspires you, or someone you envy - that is your heart giving you a clue as to what you want more of in your life. These questions will help you embody your inspiration.
1. Who inspires you?
2. What is it about their life that resonates most strongly? Is it what they are doing, or is it how they are being?
3. What could you do to incorporate more of this into your life?
4. The Helpful People & Travel area of your home or office is a good place to put symbols of people who inspire you. It could be a photograph, you could place their name on a piece of paper in a silver box, use an example of their work, or place something symbolic there.
5. The Children & Creativity area relates to projects and creativity. Place a symbol of what this person represents to you there.
6. The Knowledge & Self-Cultivation area represents awareness and knowledge. Place a symbol of the inspiration you would like to embody in this area of your home.
You can place these enhancements in that particular area of your home, or of a room, such as your office or bedroom. Those two rooms are where people usually spend the most time, so will have a greatest impact on you.
For a visual representation of the various areas of the Bagua, what they represent and how to find them in your home, see: http://www.LifeDesignStrategies.com/BaguaMap.html
Maximizing the Power of Your Enhancements
1. Get clear about what you want to create.
2. Make sure the area is clutter free.
3. Place your enhancements with intention - it makes them much more powerful.
4. Make space for insights, awareness and creative ideas to come to you. You can do this by taking time to just 'be' - no errands, emails or to-dos!
Vicky White is a Certified Feng Shui Consultant and Life Coach who works with clients both locally and internationally. Get your FREE 7-part e-course “Your Secret Weapon: Powerful Feng Shui Tips To Give Your Business The Competitive Edge” at http://www.LifeDesignStrategies.com/