MLM Training- The MLM Success Secrets of Recruiting Small Business Owners
Many Network Marketing distributors overlook for some reason the small business owner and professional. They don't attempt to talk to them about their products and business as many they believe they...
Many Network Marketing distributors overlook for some reason the small business owner and professional. They don't attempt to talk to them about their products and business as many they believe they simply would not be interested. That is no the case with many small business owners. Many are always looking for additional cash flow and ways to create a secondary revenue source.
Small business owners and small business professionals are a Gold Mine in Network Marketing and MLM. They bring to the table many things that the average person does not:
1) They bring A DIFFERENT Perspective to the marketplace and MLM. They understand business, and also how to run one, and have a business attitude when working in the marketplace, not just an employee attitude.
2) They bring EXPERIENCE to the marketplace and MLM that the average person does not have. Experience in running a business, networking, making things happen, and succeeding.
3) They bring DETERMINATION to the marketplace and Network Marketing. They MUST be determined to succeed in their business, and bring the same determination to MLM. Most small business owner and professionals are very FOCUSED on what they are doing, and determined on where they are going.
4) They bring CONTACTS and NETWORKS to the marketplace and MLM. Most business owners belong to state and national associations with other business owners, and thusly, have formed relationships with many other small business owners and professionals, a Gold Mine in MLM.
5) They bring a CREDIBILITY that the average person does not have to the marketplace and MLM. Credibility as an owner, and a professional in the marketplace. This alone is a Gold Mine in Network Marketing.
Business owners and professionals are incredible prospects for MLM, but unfortunately, can be quite difficult to approach, at least from the normal approach of Network Marketers.
How can you then plug into all they can bring to Network Marketing? How can you recruit them, but do it with a very professional approach that they will be curious about, instead of turned off like so many are?
The best way to approach them is in a VERY Professional manner and with a VERY Professional verbiage. You DO NOT approach them like you would your aunt or cousin,or best friend. Many times, with family or friends, we all have a tendency to say too much as we are excited, and want to tell the world about what we are doing.
The less you say, the more chance you have of getting an appointment, warm market or not.The more professionalism you have, the less negative responses you will get.(CLUE!!!!)
Here are several SCORCHING approaches for the telephone/Face to face for the small business owners.
" Hello Ben? This is Mary, and I need your help on something.I am introducing into the business community a new idea that could really impact revenues for small business owners. I would like your input and insights as to how it could be applied to this community.when do you have 10 minutes?"
" Hello Ben? This is Mary, and do you feel that increasing revenues in your business would be something that we could spend 10 minutes discussing?"
"Hello Ben? This is Mary.I really need your expertise on something.I have run across a way that small business owners can substantially increase their revenues and am looking for the best way to introduce it into the marketplace.when are you available for about 10 minutes?"
"Hello Ben? I need your help on a project I am getting ready to introduce into the business community. You are very well versed in business, and I want to run an idea past you and you give me your thoughts on the value of it as a secondary revenue stream to small business owners."
Calling small business owners cold is not easy, but a great excercise for building your skill set. Here is one way we approached thousands of business owners we did not know on the phone, or especially face to face, which worked well for us:
"Hello. My name is Doug, and like you, I am a Business owner in this community. I am simply introducing myself to folks like yourself, and also an idea that has proven to increase revenues substantially for small business owners like you and me. May I drop in for a 5 minute visit this week to simply introduce myself? I would love to meet you and learn more about your business, and share an idea that has proven to increase profitability with many business owners such as your self."
Also, you can send out a short letter/ email simply saying basically the same thing.
PassionFire Intl (c) 2005/ all rights reserved
Article Tags: Small Business Owners, Small Business Owner, Average Person Does, Small Business, Business Owners, Network Marketing, Business Owner, Gold Mine, Average Person, Person Does, Very Professional, Business Community
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Doug Firebaugh is one of the top MLM Network Marketing Trainers in the world. Over a million people a month
read his training ezine. He spent the last 7 years traveling the world speaking and training on Success.
He lives in Birmingham Michigan, and you can receive a
FREE subscription to his training ezine- The MLM
Success HEAT- at: