Network Marketing Training- The 2 Golden Words of Massive MLM Success
Many a Leader in Network Marketing get into the business, and really go after it. They see where they want to go, and truly start on an excited journey to success. But little by little, it starts to f...
Many a Leader in Network Marketing get into the business, and really go after it. They see where they want to go, and truly start on an excited journey to success. But little by little, it starts to fade.
Ever seen that in you or your folks? The gleam in their eyes has started to fade, and the pounding in their heart is not as strong, and the Fire in their words is now burning low.
Where did it go? What happened?
And as a Leader, you think" What caused it?", and why can't you see this "Creeping Cancer" start?
And you can actually help prevent it, with what we at PassionFire call "The Two Golden Words."
Too many times in MLM Leaders are blindsided by something that most Leaders are not even aware of, or at least not focused on it. And if they were, the "Creeping Cancer" could be at least diagnosed, and dealt with on an emergency basis.
As a Leader, or an Aspiring Leader in Network Marketing, you will build an organization, and many times will shake your head at people quitting, walking away, for no apparent reason.
And most of the time, it is caused by one thing, and it truly is a 'Creeping Cancer" in your business and the Industry as a whole, as well as Life itself.
What is that Cancer?
The Cancer that Eats Away at MLM Success:
And what are the Two Golden Words in MLM Success?
Simply, you, as a Leader, must promote and enroll your folks in a No Compromise Vision. How does this happen?
Well, it starts with a Lack of awareness that this can and will happen, and if it is not focused on and handled, will grow as a part of how most mediocre people live their lives.
Little by little, inch by inch, a little compromise here, a little compromise there, lowering their standards and expectations for success. That is how this home business in network marketing becomes a low priority with folks after a while.
It's called "The Rust Factor."
Just as a new piece of steel if left to the elements will rust, so does your Vision and dreams if left to the "Elements of Compromise." The "Rain of Doubt, " The "Wind of Frustration, " The "Hail of Negatives," The "Storm of Adversity, " and the "Heat of Anger."
You know what the word "RUST" stands for?
RUST.....Regressing Under Someone-else's Thinking.
Do you do that?
Lower and regress you dreams under someone else's Little thinking and "advice"? DON"T!
The New MLM Distributor.
How does this happen with the new distributor?
1. The new distributor sets high goals, and starts their business, but after a little while with little results, they lower their dreams, and compromise their success, and life, and future, and expectations.
2. The new distributor starts their business, and as they start contacting their warm market, the people they hold in high regard are negative to them, and want to "Bring them down to earth."
And to "reality," and due to their Influence, the new distributor compromises His/Her success by lowering or abandoning their dreams, to please their friends, to "Fit in" and not rock the "Boat of Acceptance."
3. After a while, the new MLM distributor gets to know some "Veteran Distributors, " and these folks "Tell it the way it is." And they whine and complain to the new distributor, and the newbie starts to lower their dreams and goals to "Fall in line" with what is "real" in a home business MLM, compromising their life and dreams again.
What if Abraham Lincoln had compromised His Standards?
What if Thomas Jefferson had Compromised His Standards?
What if Mother Teresa had compromised Her standards?
Greatness in ANY Leadership endeavor starts with a NO COMPROMISE Mindset and "Heartset" as well.
And the sad part about it, a lot of MLM Leaders are the one's who compromise their New Distributor's dreams and standards because they have not been diligent in their own pursuit of success. (Are you guilty?) What can you do?
The No Compromise Campaign in MLM.
Start a "NO COMPROMISE Campaign" with your Network Marketing group.
1. Announce it to your group, and tell them NO ONE is going to steal their future as long as you are their Leader. NO ONE!
2. Tell them that Compromise is NOT AN OPTION in your group, and you will STAY THE COURSE-REACH THE DREAM, which is the true Secret of Leadership in this Business.
And the 3 most important words to drive your campaign:
NO MATTER WHAT!
3. And "NO COMPROMISE" Flyers, button, stickers, whatever you want to promote the message, and everytime you chat with your Leaders, remind them.
Only People who DON"T ACHIEVE THEIR DREAMS, compromise. We WILL achieve our dreams-- NO MATTER WHAT!
And one final thought:
The Last word in Compromise is Promise. Are you focused on that part of the word? If you have compromised, you have broken a Sacred Leadership Promise, and Trust, to Navigate your folks to Success.
What does a promise mean to you? What does your Vision and your Folk's Vision mean to them?
DON"T let life, or negative people compromise your future, dreams, and Success. Don't Compromise, but CAN-Promise. And Lead your people to a future that CAN and WILL be achieved, but only with a NO COMPROMISE Leadership.
NO MATTER WHAT!
Compromise -- The "Creeping Cancer" of MLM Leadership.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Doug Firebaugh is one of the top MLM Network Marketing Trainers in the world. Over a million people a month
read his training ezine. He spent the last 7 years traveling the world speaking and training on Success.
He lives in Birmingham Michigan, and you can receive a
FREE subscription to his training ezine- The MLM
Success HEAT- at: