1. Use ... to deliver sample issues of your ezine to your ... Your sample issues will help you to increase the number of your visitors that ... to your ezine by showing them fir
1. Use autoresponders to deliver sample issues of your ezine to your visitors.
Your sample issues will help you to increase the number of your visitors that subscribe to your ezine by showing them firsthand that your ezine offers valuable information.
2. Promote the products of affiliate programs you've joined to your subscribers by creating a recommended resources section, by endorsing their products, or by placing ads within your ezine for their products.
3. Create an "Ask The Editor" section where you answer questions that you get from your subscribers.
This will help you to increase your subscribers' trust in you which will lead to more sales of your products. It will also help you to strengthen the power of your recommendations to your subscriber base by demonstrating your expertise.
4. Listen to the feedback you get from your subscribers.
Your subscriber feedback can be invaluable in showing you what's working well for your ezine. Their feedback will not only tell you what to keep doing, but can also give you good ideas about new things to try.
The negative feedback you get from your subscribers can also help you in a positive way by showing you what needs to be changed or what things could be made better.
5. Write articles.
Your articles will give your ezine a personal touch, help you to showcase your expertise, and give you a profitable way to promote your business through your promotional or resource box at the end of your articles.
In addition, your articles can be used to successfully promote your ezine.
Add a resource box to your articles that shares with your readers the main benefits of subscribing to your ezine, and then get the word out about your articles by submitting them to article directories, article announcement lists, and to other ezine publishers.
6. Set up joint ventures with other ezine publishers.
You could swap classified ads or sponsor ads with ezines that reach your target market. You could also trade ezine recommendations with publishers that run ezines that you enjoy and who also subscribe to your ezine and enjoy your publication.
In addition, try swapping articles with other ezine publishers, where you agree to run another publisher's article in your ezine in exchange for that publisher doing the same for you.
7. Publish testimonials.
Post testimonials for your ezine on your site from your satisfied readers. Include your subscriber's name and website address to increase your testimonials credibility.
In addition, include testimonials in your ezine from people that have benefited from your products or services. This will help you to get more sales by increasing your subscriber's trust in you and your business.