Today one of the best ways to reach ... is with a mailing list. A mailing list will build your ... which builds trust in your customer because they know that you are ... about
Today one of the best ways to reach customers is with a mailing list. A mailing list will build your credibility, which builds trust in your customer because they know that you are knowledgeable about your subject. It also allows you to build a relationship with your customers. Growing your mailing list is often one of the biggest challenges for webmasters. So how do you go about promoting your mailing list?
1) There are many sites dedicated to listing mailing list on their site for their visitors. Register your mailing list at E-zine announcement directories. You may be able to find some that are specifically for your subject, these are the ones that are going to provide you with targeted readers.
2) Write your own articles and submit them for publication. Pick a topic related to your site, but where you also know what your talking about. Other web sites will pick these articles up and post them on their site or even better in their newsletter. After you write each article post a link to your mailing list at the end of it in the writers resource box.
3) If your newsletter is good you'll have people sharing it with family and friends, Sometimes people will forget to do this, so make sure you add a friendly reminder in each newsletter to tell their friends about it.
4) If you have a ebook or free guide on your web site, If your newsletter has the same topic, promote your newsletter in it. You can give your ebook or guide to other web sites to give to their visitors.
5) Get active in discussion groups and include a link to your web site in your signature. But be careful, some forums will not allow you to promote your products/services in your signature, so read the rules first.