Pay Per Click Success Secrets - 7 Great Basic Tips to Success in Content Network in Adwords
For affiliate marketing entrepreneurs who are advertising in pay per click (PPC) online advertising, particularly in Adwords, the content network can be an alternative to maximize your return on investment (ROI) and profits online. With the extensively experiences, they reveal that the content network advertising can help you to grow your affiliate marketing business with low budget. In this article, you will discover and learn how to success in the content network in Adwords with 7 basic tips.
There are several significant factors to ensure that your ads will perform well on the content network in Adwords. By optimizing those factors, you will increase the opportunities to earn more commission on your affiliate website and perform well your ads on the content network. Many studies reveal that the content network advertising or site targeting promoting is not suitable for all new affiliate marketing entrepreneurs who just enter to the affiliate marketing and PPC online advertising world. However, there are a few sources to show you that you can maximize the profits and ROI through the content network in Adwords. Also, it can be a great alternative approach to grow the affiliate marketing business and earn more money online.
Here are the basic tips you must concern when you are advertising through the content network.
1. Create the Best Campaign Structure. There is no doubt that campaign and ad-group management are significant elements for your success in PPC online advertising, particularly in Adwords. You have to divide your keywords into the similar group and create the best PPC online campaign along with the ad-group. Obviously it appears that you have to link the relevancy between campaign and ad-group along with the keywords in each ad-group. The easy approaches to create the best campaign structure are to start with: (1) classification and (2) common keywords in each ad-group.
For example, you are advertising the affiliate marketing e-book through Adwords. You might classify the affiliate marketing e-book into 3 groups: (1) affiliate marketing (2) traffic generation and (3) internet marketing. Each group can start with common keyword phrases as follows: (1) affiliate marketing (2) traffic generation and (3) internet marketing respectively.
2. Optimize Your Keywords in Each Ad-Group. It appears that keywords are the most important elements in PPC online advertising. You have to optimize your keywords very well in each ad-group when you are working on the content network. You have to limit a maximum number of keywords in each group for optimization. The golden rule for conducting the keywords in each ad-group for content network is to limit your keywords around 3-15 keywords. With those keywords, you can maximize the relevancy among ad-group, keywords themselves, ad-copy and landing page.
3. Write the High Attractive Ads. The next significant element for your success in the content network is your ads. You have to write the high attractive ads. The characteristics of high attractive ads could be: (1) direct to your audience (2) highlight your major benefits (3) address the proper call-to-action phrase and (4) grab reader's attention.
4. Separate the Content Bids. Many experiments reveal that separating the content bids in Adwords is a great idea and approach to maximize the ROI and profits online. You can control and monitor fully the bids price for your ads separately. However, the content bids maybe affect directly to the ads position. You have to test and monitor what the best content bids and ads position are. With the extensively testing, you will find out the best marketing strategies, bids and position.
5. Include the Negative Keywords. This strategy is a must when you are using the broad keywords in your PPC campaigns, even you are promoting on the content network. Including the negative keywords has proven that it can help you increase your ROI dramatically. The easiest approach to find out the negative keywords is to use the Google keywords tool. With that tool, you will generate a lot of negative keywords toward to your focus keywords.
6. Exclude Irrelevancy Sites. This marketing strategy is similar to the previous one, but the different point is to exclude all irrelevancy sites toward to your affiliate website. With this exclusion, it has proven that it can help you boost skyrocket the earning and relevancy. The easiest approach to exclude those irrelevancy sites is to use the Google's site exclusion tool.
7. Monitor, Track and Test Extensively. The last strategies to your success in the content network in Adwords are to: (1) monitor everything, especially keywords, ad-group and landing page (2) track the conversion rate of keywords and landing page closely and (3) test everything in the campaign. The highest recommendation is to focus on the PPC campaigns with the content network feature every day. The reason why you have to focus every day is that you have to monitor and track the traffic closely. Without the relevancy and the proper techniques for optimization, the quality of traffic will be definitely low.
Final thoughts, the advertising in the content network in Adwords is an alternative way to earn more money on the internet through PPC online advertising. The content network is not recommended for all new affiliate marketing entrepreneurs. However, it can be a great alternative to earn more money on the internet and grow the affiliate marketing business for experienced affiliate marketing entrepreneurs.
Article Tags: Affiliate Marketing Entrepreneurs, Earn More Money, Basic Tips, Content Network, Earn More, Affiliate Marketing, Marketing Entrepreneurs, Online Advertising, More Money, Each Ad-group, Landing Page, High Attractive, Content Bids, Negative Keywords, Irrelevancy Sites
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Siripong R. or zMillionDollars is a recognized authority on the subject of building super-profitable pay per click campaigns. His website, http://www.iPayByClick.com, provides a wealth of informative articles and resources on everything you'll ever need to know about pay per click advertising. Free special reports at: http://www.iPayByClick.com/free-report.