Pay Per Click Success Secrets - Learn How to Increase CTR in PPC Search Engine up to 66%
To success and maximize the return on investment (or ROI) in pay per click (or PPC) advertising game, there are many factors for your consideration and improvement. One of the best factors for your success in this advertising game is the click through rate (or CTR). Within this article, you will discover and learn how to increase your CTR up to 66% in PPC online advertising search engines, particularly Adwords.
The CTR is the first factor for your success in PPC online advertising game. It is the percentage value of people who actually click on your advertisement. It can represent the opportunities for you to convert visitors to buyers. The more visitors you can turn the more sales you can make. That is why CTR is the first significant factor for winning the PPC online advertising game. In this article, you will discover and learn inside proven tips how to increase skyrocket your CTR in PPC online advertising game, particularly Google Adwords.
1. Identify Your Advertising Objectives. There is no doubt that you have to identify the purposes of your advertisement. With those objectives, you will know how to write, optimize and test your strategy to improve your advertising. Otherwise, you will lose the direction and strategy in PPC online advertising game. Every advertisement must have their purposes! With the clear objectives, it is easier for you to write the powerful and response advertisement toward to your goals.
2. Know Your Audience in the Market. With the better understanding in your audience or people in your market, you can create the powerful and related advertising for them. You should have to identify the characteristics of those people in the market in order to help you to clarify what target your advertising is aimed.
3. Organize Your Account and Maximize the Effectiveness. Many studies reveal that the well-organized account, campaign and ad-group are affected directly to the CTR, particularly the quality score in Google Adwords. Your primarily task in organizing is to arrange effectively the relevancy and related PPC campaigns and ad-group. This has been proven that it will definitely help you to increase the relevancy, quality score and CTR.
4. Research Keywords Effectively. It is obvious that you have to research your own keywords. You must discover niche keywords for what people are searching. The more relevancy keywords you have, the more opportunities for increasing CTR you get! Also, you can create highly specified niche ad group based on the given niche keywords. With the specified ad group, you are maximizing the effectiveness.
5. Maximize the Power of Keywords Matching. In Google Adwords, there are several types of keywords: (1) Keyword Broad (2) Keyword Phrase (3) Keyword Exact and (4) Negative Keyword. To increase the CTR in your PPC advertising campaigns, you must utilize the power of those keywords. You have to use them all to maximize the utilization and reach wider range of potential buyers.
6. Avoid Duplicate Keywords Across Ad Groups. There are no any reasons why you have to put the same keywords and keyword types in more than one ad group. With the duplication, it will affect directly to the quality score and CTR in the long term.
7. Be Strategic to Bid Your Keywords. One of the major reasons why other people can not get high CTR is that their advertisement is in the low position. Many researches suggest that the great position should be in the first page or at least the second page of all search engines, ranking #1-#20. To get a great position in search engines, you have to have your own effective keyword bidding strategy. You can search and discover effective bidding strategies on the internet. There are many approaches for keyword bidding strategy on the internet.
8. Write the Eye-Catching Advertisement. Obviously, your advertisement must be eye-catching advertising. The more attractive advertising is, the more opportunities to increase CTR are! Many studies suggest that you have to insert the focus keywords in your advertising as much as possible, particularly in the first line of your advertisement. This approach has been proven that it works very well for many advertisers.
9. Use the Power Words like "Buy", "Sell", "Order", "Browse", "Learn", "See", "Discover", "Learn How" and "Sign up" in Your Advertisement. To write the attractive advertisement, those words have been proven that they are very attractive for viewers to click on. You should test inserting those words into your advertisement and track your results. It is worthwhile to test!
10. Ensure that Keywords and Sites are Relevancy. With the relevancy between keywords and web sites, it will affect directly the quality score in Google Adwords. With the high quality score, your advertisement will be in the great position for viewers. That will increase indirectly the CTR rate! Many studies reveal that you have to ensure that your keywords will appear in the website or landing page, like header, title, META tags, and content.
11. Use the Relevancy Display URLs. Indirectly, using the relevancy display URLs will increase the quality score in Google Adwords. With the high score, you will get a great position in the search engine for your advertisement. Also, the display URL will be represented directly to the viewers. With the relevancy or related display URLs, it has been proven that viewers are willing to click on those URLs rather than spam or unrelated URLs.
12. Monitor, Track, Evaluate and Test. Another key to increase skyrocket your CTR is to monitor, track, evaluate and test everything in the PPC campaign where you can test. It is a great idea to test: (1) campaign and ad-group organization (2) keyword bidding strategy (3) keywords in ad-group (4) advertisements and (5) landing page or website in your PPC advertising campaigns. By effective testing, you have to monitor, track and evaluate systematically those results closely. Without the effectiveness, your monitoring, tracking and evaluation will be useless.
Final thought, the CTR is the opportunities for you to convert visitors into buyers. The more CTR you have, the more opportunities for you to turn to customers. To success and increase your CTR rate, you should take those above tips into your action seriously. They have been proven that they can help you to increase skyrocket CTR up to 66% in Google Adwords, based on the many experiments. You have to keep your eyes closely on your CTR to maximize the opportunities to convert those visitors to customers.
Article Tags: Online Advertising Game, Keyword Bidding Strategy, Search Engine, Online Advertising, Advertising Game, Increase Skyrocket, Google Adwords, Many Studies, Quality Score, More Opportunities, Great Position, Keyword Bidding, Bidding Strategy, Display Urls, Monitor Track
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Siripong R. or zMillionDollars is a recognized authority on the subject of building super-profitable pay per click campaigns. His website, http://www.iPayByClick.com, provides a wealth of informative articles and resources on everything you'll ever need to know about pay per click advertising. Free special reports at: http://www.iPayByClick.com/free-report.