Wigs For All Occasions
There are many occasions to wear wigs, from costume parties to raucous New Year's Eve celebrations. Here are some things to think about with regard to these fabulous hairpieces.
- Costume parties: Costume parties are fun no matter what the season. Wearing a mask, unlikely outfit and a different color and style of tresses is a way that adults can act like someone else. A shy and nerdy accountant can become Superman or the Hulk for a night. A mother of six who usually schleps the daily carpool can suddenly be a stripper with long blond tresses or Betty Boop with a short brunette bob.
- Halloween: Kids of all ages love to dress up as their favorite cartoon character or other iconic persona. Raggedy Ann, Bozo or a ferocious lion - your four year old can be transformed into any of these characters with red hair or an impressive mane. Teenagers often like to be gangsters, monsters or reggae singers. The hairpieces could then be slicked back or long, dark dreadlocks. Bald wigs can conceal natural hair underneath.
- Spicing up one's love life: If lovers are experiencing staler than usual love lives, they might want to spice it up a bit by wearing different coifs and outfits. Does the man have a thing for French maids or Lady Godiva? Does the woman want a tryst with Fabio or some other long haired male? No problem; just put on a wig.
- For weddings and special occasions: A short haired bride-to-be might want to add some extensions so that she can have long, lovely strands on her wedding day. Who has time to grow it out when the marriage date is fast approaching? Extensions can be woven into the natural strands for a longer and thicker mane of hair. It can also be styled or upswept for a stunning fashion statement to go with the white dress and veil.
- To look more attractive after hair loss: There are many reasons for thinning or falling out of tresses. A person might be going through cancer treatment and lost his or her locks due to radiation and chemotherapy. He or she might feel sick and feel very unattractive. Donning a wig in a cute style can do wonders for morale. If a person has lost strands due to Male Pattern Baldness or certain kinds of medication, he can don a toupee to cover up his bald spots.
There are lots of occasions when wearing wigs will be the answer. For costume parties at any time of the year, to dress up for Halloween to go trick-or-treating, to spice up one's love life, for weddings or to look more attractive after cancer treatment or Male Pattern Baldness, hairpieces can be the perfect way to dress up, disguise, look better or just have fun.
Article Tags: Costume Parties
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
In New York wigs are a great way to spice up your personal style or experiment with a wild new look without the commitment of cuts or dye. Learn more about these fab hairpieces at http://www.jacquelynwigs.com/.