Tips on analyzing Keywords
Search engines today only want one thing and that is quality, relevant search results that will be of help for all of their users. So, they only find those web pages having good content.
The keywords are important words that your visitors use to find your site. The prospect visitor will type a keyword in the search engine and will get a list of results. In order your website to be displayed by the search engines on a specific search phrase the search engines should "believe" that your website is relevant for this search phrase. To make your website relevant for a certain keyword you need to choose them carefully and to use them wisely in your website content and meta tags.
A keyword is a word that is going to be placed in your article several times, not just once as that would make every word a keyword. When a spider sees that you have a word placed several times in an article, it will determine that your page may be useful to users that search for such a keyword.
Keyword tags are an important element in all web pages. keyword tags are one of the best ways of optimizing the number of visitors on your site.
A good web page should contain the information that people are looking for. So, while developing the content of any web page its really important to find out the important keywords and then to put them in the content of the web page. Basically the keywords can be found easily when u will view as a user or visitor of the web page, find out how the visitor will use the search terms and those search terms will become your most important keywords.
Keyword research is very time consuming but if done right, will provide your website a continuous flow of quality targeted traffic. Using the best keywords to describe your web site helps get those searchers to visit your website. In information retrieval a keyword is a word or phrase which describes a concept found in a document.
At the time of this publication, an article - or webpage content - can be as short as 300 words while anything more than 600 words (in SEO Article Marketing) is thought to lose a reader's interest. The number of words in an article is extremely important, as it helps to determine a thing called keyword density.
Here are a few techniques that you can use to help determine what keywords and phrases you should select preferably before building your Web site.
· First, make your own list of keywords (search words) and key phrases (search phrases) that your potential customers might use when looking for your information, product, or service. Remember to include synonyms and well as common misspellings.
· Search these keywords and key phrases to find your competitors on the top search engines. Then review these Web sites for keywords they are using.
· If you have a Web site with a statistics package or Web analytics software check the keywords and key phrases that people are presently using to view your Web site.
How to Analyze Keywords? The first step is research and creating a list of potential keywords. Various methods and ways to build the list of search terms are:
· List all the keywords your competitors are using on their websites.
· Discuss the likely search phrases_creations used by your colleagues and friends.
· Study the log for current traffic to your website and list all the keywords that brought traffic to your website.
· Refer Thesaurus.
· List all your primary products and services offered on the website.
If your website sells branded products and services then list all the brand names.
Special Offer: Scheme Management System
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR