Anti Virus Software Review - 9 Major indicators of Virus Infection - Top 4 Antivirus
Malicious software is more prevelent than ever and you don't want to get caught sleeping behind the wheel.† Learn about some of the signs that your computer might be infected and how to prevent.
Spyware and Viruses are two types of typically malicious software programs that you have to have to guard your computer from attack. You should have anti virus technology to assist you in preventing viruses, and you want to make sure you update it regularly.
Computer anti virus software is a computer or PC software program that prevents, detects, and takes action to remove and disarm malicious harmful software programs, such as worms trojans and viruses. You can help guard your PC system from virus attacks by using a top antivirus product.
PC viruses that attack your computer are software programs that are purposely created to hinder with computer operation, delete data, record, corrupt, or transmit themselves to other PCs and computers and all through the world wide web.
To assist you to avoid the most up to date viruses, you should update regularly your antivirus program. Automatic updates is one of the features you will find on all antivirus software programs.
If your computer becomes infected by a virus program or attachment, you may not realize it until you system seems to acting up.
Listed below are a 9 major indicators that your PC may be contaminated with a virus: 1. Your PC appears to be running at a snail's pace.
2. Error messages seem to be popping up all over the place.
3. Your system shuts down often and restarts by itself frequently.
4. Your PC system restarts by itself and then fails to operate routinely.
5. You see unclear dialog boxes and menus.
6. Software programs on your PC will not operate properly.
7. Your computer hard drive system crashes and restarts every few minutes.
8. Disk drives and Disks or are unable to open and operate.
9. Your printer does not print properly.
In order to keep your computer system from becoming infected, you want to make sure you have the appropriate security software installed on your computer.
In addition, to make sure your system is protected properly, install a firewall and keep it up to date. A firewall blocks incoming and outgoing messages from leaving your computer.
We also suggest that you keep your PC current by backing up your computer system.
Steps to help prevent viruses attacks on your computer: 1. Use a recommended firewall software.
2. Keep your operating system updated with regular security updates.
3. Install an effective anti virus software program.
4. Make sure you do not open email attachments that you have received from someone you donít know.
5. Stay away from opening an email attachment even from a person you recognize, unless you know accurately what the attachment is and know that they sent the email. The person that sent the email to you may be uninformed that it contains a virus program and may not have even sent it due to a virus infection.
Top Anti Virus Software Programs.
Norton Anti Virus
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
You can find the top rated Internet Security software programs to protect your computer.† In many cases you can find discounts that range from 10% to 25% Off at FilterGuide.