Important Motorcycle Camping Gears
You can't survive a motorcycle camping without the right gear and equipment. These gear and equipment will help keep you safe for the rest of your camping trip.
Motorcycle camping is one way to get away from your daily routine. It is good for people who want to have some adventure in their lives, reconnect with nature and to enjoy the country side. Motorcycle riders went for motorcycle camping once in a while in order to give their self a break from all the stress and hustles of work. Motorcycle camping is fun however; you need to bring the right equipment and gear in order to fully enjoy it.
Here are the things you need to bring when for a camping trip. You are driving a bike, so you must think always pack a lighter baggage to carry. Carry a bag that suits the capacity of your motorcycle.
Gear for Motorcycle Camping
· Food and Water—Always bear in mind to bring food and water when you leave for a camping trip. This will sustain your body and help gives you energy for activity. Carry some ready to eat food so that it can easily be eaten when you’re hungry. Avoid getting thirsty by bringing enough water to keep your normal temperature level.
· Tent or Shelter—tent will protect you from erratic weather conditions and nocturnal insects because you will spend long hours outdoors and will even sleep in the open. A thermal and waterproof tent will keep your body warm and comfortable even if it rains.
· Sleeping Bags—This is one of the most important equipment you should bring for camping. Sleeping outside without a sleeping bag to make you comfortable and warm is a stupid thing to do.
· Clothes—it is important to carry some change of clothes so that in case of emergency you can keep your body warm. Carry a t-shirt, pants, socks, and underwear. You can carry boots too so that you can hike when you’re up for it.
· Cooking Utensils—you can carry some cooking utensils so that you can cook if you want too. Ideally, find some lighter utensils to carry with.
· Emergency Kit—it is important to carry this kit so that in case of emergency you are ready. Bring some medicine for insect’s bites and others. Flashlights, so that you can see in the night. And some spare parts for you motorcycle in case of troubleshooting.
· Other Camping Tools—you can carry other camping tools such as, compass and maps for navigation. Sprays for insects and bugs bites. Rainproof jackets and cloths for wet trails and rains to encounter with. Pocket knives for cutting. Mobile phones for communications. Sun lotions for your skin too.
When you are planning for a motorcycle camping trip, take some lists of the things you’ll need. Always think of the things that will be useful for you. Also plan the place where you want to camp in the night.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Mench Charles believes that some things can't be easily achieved, because you have to work hard for it. The same thing is true if you want to learn how to ride a motorcycle. There are many advantages in riding a motorcycle. However,learn how to ride a motorcycle properly first.