Blackberry Playbook Vs Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 - The two challengers for Apple iPad 2
Blackberry Playbook and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 are two of the latest
tablets to hit the market. Though both the tablets have their own appeal
but which of them is in a better position to take on Apple iPad 2, that
currently rules the market.
1) If we compare them on dimensions, Blackberryís tablet, with 7 inch screen size is smaller and thicker. Samsungís device has a bigger screen that measures 10.1 inch and also it is thinner. In terms of weight, itís the Blackberry that is lighter, which is understandable as it is a smaller device compared to the Samsungís tablet.
2) In terms of display, both the devices are good. However, itís the Samsungís tablet that has an upper hand as it not only provides the higher pixel resolution but also has the bigger screen that makes the video watching experience a good one.
3) When it comes to the storage, once again there is not much to choose between the two. Both the device are available in 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB versions. However, Samsung device has an additional 32 GB card slot that the Blackberry lacks. Both the devices have 1GB RAM.
4) Coming to the processor, both the devices have dual-core processor that ensures the devices remain fast and works well.
5) The Blackberry tablet runs on RIMís Blackberry OS that it has designed for its tablet, while the Samsung device runs on Android 3.0 Honeycomb OS developed by Google. Both the OS works well and its difficult to choose one over the other.
6) Talking of the camera, itís the Blackberry with its 5 mega pixel camera, that clearly is ahead of Samsung which has 3.15 mega pixel camera. Blackberry has a secondary camera of 3mp that once again beats the 2mp camera of Samsung.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Cat Johnes is an expert author of Telecommunication industry and contributes her valuable thoughts for telecoms industry readers. Find latest Blackberry Playbook deals and other Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 deals.