Popular Mobile Apps that Enterprises must Deploy
The advantages of mobile application deployment in enterprises are unquestionable. In a fast paced competitive economic scenario, all enterprises irrespective of their size and type must deploy mobile apps to facilitate quicker and better completion of daily work.
With the demand for mobile apps on the rise, the number of applications released in the mobile market by app development companies and freelance software designers has also shot up. It is often difficult for an enterprise to decide the correct app to ensure mobilization of business. Merely following the trend and deploying an application that has proven successful for a competitor enterprise will not guarantee success in business ventures. Though it is difficult to judge whether a software tool will bring success for an enterprise in the current market scenario, listed below are few popular mobile applications that modern enterprises must consider deploying:
1. Evernote – This application enables saving of data in the form of text notations, pictures, and audio recordings. The reason why enterprises worldwide want to deploy the Evernote is because it allows access to information that can be stored in a number of languages. The app also provides integration with newsreaders, mobile productivity tools, social networking clients, and task managers.
2. Dropbox – This is one of the most popular cloud based mobile applications used in enterprises. Using this app, the workforce can access and share important files even when on the go. Moreover, the app also helps in synchronizing organizational content by connecting it with the multiple mobile devices deployed in the enterprise. When installed in smartphones, the device automatically coordinates with the desktop software of Dropbox; therefore, upgradation of any file in the software will lead to Dropbox relaying the updated information to a larger user base.
3. Gist – This mobile application helps in aggregating the professional contacts of an enterprise by collecting them from address books, social media forums, and inboxes. Te contacts are then used to form a social network within the same enterprise. The best part of using this app is that invitations do not have to be sent for preparing the social network. The information required is taken from social media blogs and news sources; all the enterprise has to do in order to prepare a successful social network is to keep abreast with contacts movements in the enterprise corporate ladder.
4. Pocket Informant – this information is also known as personal information manager. This is because of the fact that it integrates calendars and task tools to help prepare a better work schedule for enterprises. Enterprises generally use the Pocket Informant to track the progress of the in house projects, so that tasks can be arranged according to their priorities.
5. Groups – This app allows management of contacts saved in iOS devices. Several daily tasks such as sending mass emails, drag and drop activities, creation of a message subset within groups, customizing contact lists, and merging of multiple contacts can be performed faster and with more ease with the help of the Groups application.
The above five are by far the best mobile apps available in the current market. Every enterprise should try to deploy the above for ensuring business mobility
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
The android development companies in Delhi NCR, India has headquarters in Dallas and is also operating from London. It is one of the most renowned enterprise apps development company with its team of iPad developer provides mobile apps for vertical industry.