The Top 7 Hybrid Mobile App Frameworks
Today is the best time to learn hybrid mobile application development. There are many application frameworks to choose from.
THE RISING POPULARITY OF HYBRID MOBILE APPLICATIONS
2. Sencha Touch. It’s one of the most widely used HTML5 frameworks for building hybrid applications across various platforms, such as Android and iOS. It stands out among the rest by offering a native feel and look across all platforms it supports. Sencha Touch supports 50 and more built-in components, as well as native-looking and awesome themes for all the key mobile platforms and help in creating impressive mobile applications that work on every platform. It has smooth scrolling features, adaptive layout engine and fluid animations, enabling mobile app developers to build apps that could respond to user actions almost right away. It also includes a strong data package that could gather data from any backend data source. All the features make the framework a preferred option for developers.
3. Appcelerator Titanium. It lets one create transformative and beautiful mobile experiences without hybrid compromises. It is a complete solution for building hybrid mobile applications because everything is in one place. It uses Alloy, a MVC framework, which facilitates fast hybrid mobile apps development. This helps reduce code lines and significantly minimize development time. The Titanium SDK is completely equipped with a wide array of mobile platform APIs as well as cloud services that could be used as application backend. Additionally, it also features APIs that are platform independent, which make it easier to access hardware of any phone. The cross platform mobile application development framework helps write amazing applications in JS and run them native everywhere.
4. Mobile Angular UI. The framework allows building intuitive and robust HTML5 mobile applications through harnessing the AngularJS and Bootstrap potentials. It provides vital mobile components such as switches, overlays, sidebars, scrollable areas and navbars that do not scroll or bounce. For delivering a better and one-of-a-kind mobile experience, it relies on libraries such as fastclick.js and overgthrow.js. What makes it one of the top frameworks for developing hybrid apps is that is it very easy to comprehend and put things into practice. The framework features AngularJS modules such as angular-route, angular-touch and angular-animate. In addition, responsive media queries have been stripped out of bootstrap as individual files, all it takes is to include what one needs.
6. Intel XDK. It is an easy path to HTML5 application development and fast path to multi-OS app stores. One could build amazing HTML applications and deliver them to various app stores and form factors. It is very easy to use and provides a simplified workflow, right from application design stage to application store marketing. It enables developing hybrid applications most efficiently, working via extensive design, testing as well as development phases. The framework has in-built design, build and debug tools and also includes more than 100 Cordova APIs. It facilitates easier build and quicker deployment as one needs to write only one application and publish it to numerous OS app stores. With Intel XDK, building an HTML5 app from scratch is possible. It is one of the best frameworks for the development of hybrid mobile applications.
7. Onsen UI. It is a custom elements-based HTML5 UI framework, enabling developers to build awesome apps through combining native-looking components. It provides the responsiveness of a hybrid application and the look and feel of a native application. What makes it a top framework for developing hybrid mobile applications is the ease-of-use. Moreover, developers could use them framework with or without AngularJS that provides them the flexibility of application development. Also, it includes great documentation, which encompasses various layouts and examples to build the most common application structure. Another benefit is that it works with components that are predefined, making custom application development fast, simple and convenient.
There are numerous frameworks to choose from when it comes to building hybrid mobile applications.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Ritesh Mehta works as a senior Technical Account Manager in a software development company named TatvaSoft Australia based in Melbourne. He specializes in Agile Scrum methodology, Marketing Ops (MRM) application development, SAAS & SOA application development, Offshore & Vendor team management. Also, he is knowledgeable and well-experienced in conducting business analysis, product development, team management and client relationship management.